Sunday 28 June 2015

My Bicycle and The Three Weeks

Since the start of the month of Tammuz, each time an incident happens I would light three candles, with crystals placed around them, and some quick invocations. So far it does seem to make a significant difference. Hopefully this will continue once "The Three Weeks" begins this Saturday.

I did the three candle ritual when the incident with my bicycle wheel happened. As I shared last week, I took my bicycle to the shop where they needed to order in a new wheel which they estimated to be by Wednesday, and at a total cost of about $200. Well it turned out the wheel came in earlier and my bicycle was ready by Tuesday, and it cost me only $160.

However the three candle ritual doesn't work for football tipping, indeed it doesn't work for football related matters, such as the catastrophe that was the Thursday night match!!! Hmmmmm..... things are looking grim.... things are looking very grim...... Uh well back to full rounds now next week, and another toughie for the Maggies, don't like their chances there either..... but hopefully get more than three correct picks even if it is now out of nine matches!! LOL!!

Uh well life goes on............

This one a little close to home.....


Indeed it is so.....


Almost that time of year......


Dealing with those extremely annoying door to door salesmen ;) hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment