Friday 18 April 2014

Round 5 - Good Start but will it last?

Was gonna do this last night but I fell asleep early..... and I will be out this morning, so here I am before I go.....

Well it did turn out to be a good start to this round, just like last week, even if there was a while when I thought that the Lions would steal my points.... but most thankfully the Tigers did prevail.

So let me look into my very cloudy crystal ball to see what today is likely to bring.....

The Maggies and the Skippies..... and well let's get right down to it..... I'm going for the Maggies!!!! End of story!!!

Next... the Swanees and the Dockers! Well not so easy to pick. Two pretty well top teams, or teams that are near the top, and quite evenly matched. Gonna stick my neck out here.... the Dockers.

Now those infernal Weevils against the Port..... and well.... the Port for me.... Weevils are so over rated, and they never play well at Pattersons cos they eat too much caviar and drink too much champagne before the matches.... so a Weevil reality check on its way...... for those deluded Weevils who goes to the prayer meeting before the match, they are going to be zapped by a higher POWER..... hehehehe!!!!!

And then the Bombers against the Saints..... hmmmm...... dunno about those Bombers.... they did let me down..... but I think they should be able to at least bomb the Saints into submission........

Hoping for about two points from today.............

No comments:

Post a Comment