Thursday 17 April 2014

Round 5 - The battle of the big cats

Now the disaster area that is this year's football tipping competition..... Round 5 of the bloodbath......

So the battle of the big cats.... the Lions and the Tigers..... now who would win in a fight between a lion and tiger? I am not sure, I am a Physicist not a Biologist. As a Physicist I would say that the Lion may perhaps have more strength so would prevail. But then a Tiger may have other qualities that makes up for the lack of strength. Who knows? I never seen a Lion and a Tiger fighting!

But I do think the match will be a lot closer than most are giving credit for. Almost everyone is picking the Tigers. I am not so sure...... but I think I will pick them anyway..... I need a first up success to encourage me..... there won't be any matches tomorrow due to some mythology of a Christian God meeting his death on a Friday... the event actually took place on a Wednesday but we won't let facts get in the way of a good story.... but whatever I would have to wait a whole day and a half to redeem my fortunes if my tip didn't win tonight..... so playing it safe..... the Tigers to roar.......

No comments:

Post a Comment