Sunday 13 April 2014

Round 4 - Total Catastrophe

If my bottom half fate hadn't been already sealed, it is now surely sealed. Missing all three matches today, I dropped down to the bottom 20%. Quite clearly this is not going to be my year. I am destined to remain in the bottom half for the first time ever. Perhaps this could be the beginning of the curse of Sally's death. The curse of Mother's death is that I would never make it into the Top 6 since her death hence never win any prize money. So now the curse of Sally's death is I would never make it into the top half, this being the first full season since her death.

I am not even going to mention Essendon...... grrrrrrrr........

So now I have nothing to lose, I will be sticking my neck out on one or two matches each round. Experiment a bit. Me and "luck" are mutually exclusive, it is more of a scientific approach. Next round is the Easter round..... but there will be no resurrection of my chances in this year's tipping comp.


No comments:

Post a Comment