Friday 4 April 2014

Round 3 - Should I pick the Maggies?

Well the Hawks were kind to me, just a wee bit little too kind!!! I thought the Dockers would put up a better fight than THAT!!!!! Well that's my points variance out the window but at least I got a point first up, giving me 1-1.... enjoy it while I can!!!!!!

Five matches today......

The Bulldogs and the Tigers.... hmmmm could be a close one I think. Probably the Tigers.... well I picked them anyway, will probably mean they won't win LOL..... but well they SHOULD win.... doesn't meant they will though.....

Next!!!..... The Crows and the Swanees..... The Crows at home, but the Swanees seems a better team.... question is, will they be the better team on the day? I am betting that they will be, well at least betting in my picks anyway.

Gold Coast and the Lions..... hardest to pick for the day in my opinion, but they did predict solar flares today, so am going with the Suns. Either way it's gonna be close I think......

Uhhhh those bloody over rated Weevils!!!! Just because they on top of the ladder!! Reality check - this is only TWO rounds in!!!! Today is just the THIRD round!!! OK I don't know if this is conspiracy or not, but they have another easy game today, and even though I most grudgingly picked them to beat the Saints, I hope the Saints comes up and beat them!!!! Then we shall see what excuses they will come up with tomorrow........

Last but not least..... the Maggies and the Puddy Cats..... Now should I pick the Maggies??.... hmmmm..... they did have a good win last week, albeit unexpected..... my feelings for the Maggies this year still stands, and my feelings in regards to Maggies are often right...... I'm not like those Weevil fans who thinks they will win a Premiership this year just cos they beat two bottom teams in the first two rounds of the season!!!!!.... well am gonna have to go with the Puddy Cats I think..... could this be my 2nd regret in two weeks?..... only time will tell....


No comments:

Post a Comment