Friday 11 April 2014

Round 4 - Oh those Maggies!!!!!!

Yeah I'm late here but haven't connected to anything so blissfully unaware of results or progress!!! I had lost my internet connection, the old adapter given up the ghost, so had to go to the shops for a new wireless adapter, and had just installed it.

Anyway..... oh yes those Maggies..... this I knew they would win, and I knew it would be a reasonable win. I nominated a variance of 25 points, and they won by 37 points so wasn't very far off, a rare occasion that my variance didn't have much damage inflicted!! A good start, enjoy while I can.......

Now today's matches......

The Blues and the Demons..... I think Carlton should win that one without too much bother.... well maybe a little but should eventually be able to overcome them Demons without needing an exorcist! LOL!!!

Next!!.... Port  Adelaide and Brisbane in Adelaide.... Home ground advantage should win here, the Powers to be..... or what should I say.... the Powers that be manifested... well whatever, Port Adelaide should win that one. Bar any upsets I should get at least two extra points.....

Next however could be a different story.... the Giants and the Bulldogs. Very evenly matched I think. Gonna stick my neck out a bit. The Giants are no longer the easybeats of the competition. They will win a few more matches this year, just a matter of picking WHICH matches they will win..... am betting on THIS match to be one of them...... I will soon find out if my faith in them proves to be misplaced.....

The Suns and the Hawks.... well I say when there are solar flares the Suns usually wins.... and there were solar flares this morning as proved by my GPS glitches during my walk this morning..... however on this occasion I think the Hawks will be able to overcome even the most severe of solar flares, I don't think it will be a cake walk, be closer than most will give credit, but the Hawks are expected to be just too strong on the day.....

Last but not least...... speaking of faith.... them Weevils may have introduced prayer meetings before matches in their desperate bid to invoke the favor of the Man Upstairs.... but on this occasion this is not gonna help one bit.... there is a reason why the Egyptians used to worship Puddy Cats.... and me think Puddy Cats are more highly favored in the higher dimensions..... Puddy Cats to have Weevils for dinner!!!!!! Weevil reality check on its way!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment