Saturday 19 April 2014

Round 5 - As predicted

As predicted I did end up with 2 points today.... A great win by the Maggies!!!!!.... unfortunately the same can't be said about them Bombers..... grrrrrrrrrrr....... but a Weevil reality check did make me feel better!!!!

So what for tomorrow........

OK I think I'm gonna pick the Crows against the Giants, it is at the Crow's den and slightly better anyway.....

Now with solar flares happening messing up my GPS on my walks, I think the Suns should beat the Demons..... besides I don't think Demons likes the sunlight ;) hehe

And then the Bulldogs..... probably about time Carlton has a win..... but perhaps not yet.....

So with these three potentially close matches, I predict just one more point to my very sorry tally......

No comments:

Post a Comment