Sunday 4 August 2013

Round 19 - Those Maggies !!!!!!!

hehehe... ahahah.... Good ole Collingwood forever..... haha..... Maggies are back in town!!!! hahaha..... uhhhh sorry.... but it was a pretty good win if I must say so myself..... indeed it was annihilation.... a massacre.... hehehe..... yeah you should always pick the Maggies!!!!!!

The Maggies cake walk... uhhhh I mean.... pretty good win.... over them Bombers capped off a good day for me, all three of my picks coming up with the goods, albeit at the last minute as far as Port Adelaide goes, I thought I was headed for a miss on that one..... but it seems good fortunes abounds at this time.... a 4-point win to the Power.

So I ended up with 7 points for this round. OMG!!! I am in the top six!! How did I manage to jag that!!!!? Probably cos no one else picked the Maggies, and well I probably wouldn't have picked them either except that they were playing the Bombers so I HAD to pick the Maggies!!! haha!!!! So I am back into 6th spot and actually gained a point on the leader, now only 2 points behind the leader. I am on 121, the leader has 123. The next three are on 122, and I am one of three on 121, only my nemesis the points variance that is keeping me from rising even higher to 5th, but by the same token, it is my points variance that is keeping me in prize money contention rather than 7th spot.

Hmmmmm..... we shall see how Round 20 pans out and see if I can hold onto 6th spot.... still four more rounds to go.....



No comments:

Post a Comment