Friday 2 August 2013

Round 19 Things are looking very grim.....

A bad Friday night results usually means a bad round in the football, and this Friday result is very bad in both the score and the points variance. So let's see what football catastrophes awaits me during the Saturday matches and why it will be a good thing that I will be at Mundaring......

Giants and the Demons.... the battle for the wooden spoon and a match that can go either way. Will the Giants score their first win of the season, or will the Demons prevail? No team goes for a season without a win so one would think that this is the Giant's best chance of scoring such a win. Well with luck deserting me, whatever team I pick here will end up being beaten......

Hawthorn and the Tigers..... well the Hawks should win, but then that is what I thought for the puddy cats and that clearly didn't happen......

The Weavils and the Suns.... hmmmmm.... given that the Weavils always messes me up, this match is another that could go either way. The Weavils have players coming back from injuries, and it is always their excuse when they lose - having players out with injuries. So the Weavils could very well win that one, but then, they usually don't play so well at Pattersons. Them Suns could very well win this one. Whatever, whoever I pick here is sure to lose out...... It is very possible I will still be without a point after this match.

The Blues against the Dockers..... this one quite evenly matched as well in my view even if the Dockers are a way up the ladder. It's a Blue's home match and I won't be surprised if they prevail over the Dockers.

Lastly the Lions against the Saints..... hmmmm..... another match that could go either way..... It's up at the Gabba which may perhaps give the Lions an edge.....

I haven't said who I picked for any of these five matches lest I jinx them in some way. This is the case of any points I manage to score will be bonuses...... not expecting a good football day..... as I say, it is a good thing that I will be at Mundaring!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment