Saturday 3 August 2013

Round 19 - Better than I thought !!

Round 19 and I actually managed to score four points for the day. Even the Weavils were kind to me as I did actually picked them, a decision that I thought would regret but not on this occasion. Of course it was them Tigers that threw the spanner into the works, I don't think anyone expected them to beat them high flying Hawks!! But yes luck was definitely on my side today as the other four matches could have gone either way!! Should have bought a lotto ticket! LOL!

Sunday however could be a different story. Let's use my Virgo analytics for Sunday's matches....

The Bulldogs against the Swanees..... well the Swans are expected to win that one, but then, that is what we said about the Hawks!!

Next a Crow Eater derby - Adelaide against their cross town rivals the Port Power. Could be a close one here but one would think Port Power should come out on top.

Last but not least..... the Maggies against the Bombers...... hmmmmm..... very interesting..... yeah the Bombers has gone through a lot in the past week and they do have a lot of support from the fans..... but I just have to go with the Maggies.... sorry but.... yeah.... the Maggies for me !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment