Sunday 31 March 2013

My Wonderful Maggies

Ohhhh those Maggies they didn't let me down today!! I was at mother's old place for the first half, and they no longer have paid TV so I had to rely on my little worm on my tablet for the updates, and everyone else had gotten the idea that I was the person to ask for the updates as others had also tipped the Maggies to win. For a while that worm was going in entirely the wrong direction, but by half time the worm made a U-turn and just snuck into the Magpies' half with a single point lead, and I headed on home. By the time I gotten home my Magpies were really hitting the straps and ended up with a pretty good win. Port Adelaide also came up with the goods for me, so I actually got TWO points today, one more than I thought I would get. So my tipping is now on a more respectable 4-8, about 50%. I did say I'd be happy with 4 or 5 points for the first round, so however tomorrow's match may pan out I promise not to be too depressed. Geelong will probably win cos I picked Hawthorn, but then if I change my tip to Geelong then Hawthorn would win and I'd feel even worse cos I had originally picked them. So I am better off just to leave my tips alone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment