Sunday 22 July 2012

This weekend's football tipping and this is rather freaky, exactly the same scenario happened this weekend as had happened two weeks ago at the start of the cursed three weeks. That is I managed to score 7 points with every team picked coming up with the goods EXCEPT Essendon and my beloved Magpies, and the Friday night match suffering a big loss blowing out my points variance. Only difference is, while two weeks ago it was the Magpies who suffered a big Friday night loss, this time it was Essendon who suffered a big Friday night loss blowing out my points variance even more!!!! This all seems strangely synchronistic!! I learned from an early age that there is no such creature as "coincidence". So as far as tipping results goes I managed to escape the curse of the three weeks with a score of 7 from 9 on each of the three weekends but it is the points variance that is killing me and may cost me any chance of any prize money at the end. Where the points are equal when prizes are decided, the one with the lowest points variance will win the prize, this will certainly not be me!! For each of these three weekends my points variances have blown out and is now impossibly high as it is cumulative from week to week - if that makes sense! ;) But I am not out of the woods yet. The cursed three weeks ends next weekend so we have a final weekend where I will once again need to perform my tipping against the background of the three weeks curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment