Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 2 of the three weeks turned out to be relatively quiet after the torrid start yesterday. The football tipping results is interesting. I unexpectedly scored 7. It seems ironic that the two teams who let me down were Collingwood and Essendon!! grrrrrrrrrrrr...... But the Magpie result is destined to cost me as my margin "variance" is now blown to bits so more likely to lose out should there be any tie results in our tipping competition.

Reading on Lyndy's adventures in the States I lament the fact that my travel days are long over, with Sally being housebound, and her sores appearing to getting worse. I have a terrifying sense of doom, my future is very bleak indeed. It has been over a year since we been on any outings, day trips, or even just a drive to the beach or the hills. Sally simply cannot travel, she cannot ride in the car nor even walk out into the yard. Things are looking very grim indeed with no hope of any improvements, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

With me being back at work, and Silver Chains coming over for their weekly visits, the potential for mishaps and calamities increases for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment