Sunday 11 March 2012

sheeze was it that long since i did the last blog!!? ya like my pixs?... hehe.... gonna upload more then....

I never have much time these days, Sally requires high care and when not sleeping, there's hardly 30 mins that goes by without her wanting or needing something. Am about to put a roast chicken in the over, sorta like a traditional Sunday roast that mother used to do for us. I carry on a few of her traditions, the ones I like anyway, such as roast chicken on Sunday though I don't do it every Sunday and I on occasion do it on other days of the week.

It has been another hot day - 41C or about 106F.

Sally is due at hospital appt tomorrow but not sure if she is going, not feeling well. I have the day off work regardless.

Anyway here some more pixs of places I been before or I wish I can visit.....









No comments:

Post a Comment