Wednesday 10 May 2017

Football - Which Universe????

OK which universe am I in!!????  The Magpies got beaten as expected so I thought I was back in the original universe. But the Weevils won!!! My Weevil voodoo doll didn't work!!!! Looks like South Australian umpires are easily bribed too with money!! ;) And I managed only a lowly four correct picks, so I thought the curse of Chiron has kicked in again and I would have suffered a massive drop in my ranking, but amazing my ranking remained unchanged!! So not really a Chiron curse!!! Hmmmmm........ such an interesting round it was albeit for the wrong reasons!!!!!

So let's assume we're back in the original universe and dust off my foggy crystal ball.......

Friday night we start off with the Weevils at home to the Bulldogs. Being at home, the umpires very easily bribed, it looks like the Weevils will probably win that one...... unless I can get my Weevil voodoo doll to work.

Saturday..... the Hawks will have some Lions for dinner after their long trek from the north. The Saints shouldn't need too much divine help to overcomes the Blues. And the Maggies will have a Gigantic task in front of them which will prove a wee bit too much......

We would like to think the Bombers could overcome the Puddy Cats but in reality there might be a bit too much kittee litter in them engines. Meanwhile the Crows at home will be murder for the Demons.

Sunday..... the Tigers shouldn't have too much trouble in overcoming the Dockers, and there should be enough Power to overcome the Sun. Last but not least the Kangaroos and the Swans.... hmmmm...... depends on the planetary alignments but if I had to pick one, well Kangaroos do jump a bit higher than Swans.......

Now let's just forget for a little while the catastrophe that is football with some more of my quirky sense of humor.........


When the boss announces he will contact Tech Support for our internet usage summary......

Incompatible systems.......

Putting into perspective my catastrophic dating experiences.......


No comment needed...... ;)

New phone feature....... !!!!!!! ;) ;)

;) ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment