Wednesday 24 May 2017

Football - Did I Create THIS Universe? hehe!!!!

Now my new phone up and going, same number just different phone, and with all these new features on the phone, it must have created some mini-black homes forming a spiral altering time-space with the effect of a whole new universe being created matched to my ideal - such as the Magpies winning from behind when all seemed lost, the Weevils being Bombed out of existence, and me holding onto 4th spot despite picking only 5 winners - silly me didn't pick the Maggies but I made up for it by picking the Bombers. I knew the Weevils would lose, they can't play outside of Perth, or they can't bribe Victorian umpires.

Now I'm all turned upside down, spun around, and inbetween dimensions. How am I going to pick this week's matches......

Oh it starts early.... tomorrow night.... might as well just go with the Puddy Cats who will be use their own litter trays as they dig their claws into the Power.

Friday night.... go with the favorites, the Swans over the Hawks.

Now Saturday.... time to get my coin out, looks like being well used that day..... Will the Saints pray hard enough to overcome the determined Bulldogs?

Demons and Suns are both hot, just a matter whether Hell is any hotter than the Sun.....

Bombers running hot, go for them against them Tigers though I may regret it.....

But the last match should be relatively easy to pick, Dockers doesn't play too well in the hostile territory surrounded by those squawking Crows.

Sunday..... well surely the Maggies will beat those toothless Lions. Hopefully they haven't used up all their energies last week? Yeah I'll pick the Maggies...... this time......

Now the Blues.... umm.... those Kangaroos..... hmmmm...... hopefully they won't be too in the blue to be jumping up higher.

And well the Weevils are back home, umpires more easily bribed in Perth, but putting faith into my Weevil voodoo doll for the Giants to prevail anyway......


In the West Australian public sector.......

Good to diversify.... hehe ;)

Meanwhile at a call centre at an Australian corporation......
Now that is how Planet Earth came to be populated by humans........

When Virgos decides to hire a dating coach !!!

Meanwhile as Turnbull authorized the upgrading of his office at Parliament House....... (yes I like Games of Thrones ;) ;) )





No comments:

Post a Comment