Wednesday 14 June 2017

Football - Catastrophic Round

This has been a catastrophic round in more ways than one. The Magpies back to their usual form - losing!! That I expected, only that it was one of just two correct picks I managed to get out of this Chiron-cursed round. Dropping down to 10th which is virtually in the mid-field, the curse of Chiron has definitely kicked in now. Chiron still in my Ascendant sign, I have never won any prize money since Chiron entered Pisces back in 2010 just prior to Mother's death. This is a round best forgotten unless one is into Bombers and not in any office tipping competitions contending with Chiron in one's Ascendant sign!!!!

So let's try to look to the future..... well tomorrow night anyway..... the Weevils doing their thing against the puddy Cats. Being a Weevils home match it will be down to how much the Weevils can bribe the umpires as opposed to how effective will be my Weevil voodoo doll. I think I will put my faith into my Weevil voodoo doll.

Friday night we have the Kangaroos against the Saints. Hmmmm....... I'll probably score a better tipping result if I just randomly toss the coin for all these matches, afterall 50/50 I should get three from six matches!! This one very hard to pick...... where is that coin!!!?

Saturday.... the Tigers and the Sydney Swans..... uhhhh where's that coin!!?

The bookies have the Power at short odds against the Lions...... but the Lions won last week, one of the reasons why my tipping results was so diabolical. Cellar dwellers or not the question is whether last week's win a fluke? Time will tell....... probably asking a bit too much to pull off two major upsets, not sure if that has ever been done before...... but there is always a first time for everything..... just betting on that it won't happen this particular time!!

Next we have the Suns and the Blues...... the Sun is hot, Blue is cold, so Sun should prevail..... that kind of logic can't be any worse than the logic I used previously in trying to pick my teams lately!!!!!

Sunday..... we have just one match in another split round.... The Bulldogs and the Demons..... well the Demons did beat the Magpies, but then anyone can beat the Magpies...... the Bulldogs may be a tougher proposition here!!!!!

More than ever needing some light sense of humor..... or not-so-light sense of humor as the case may be.........


My pet......

My kind of pub ;)

Our IT or Tech Support section at work......

Despite my very old age I care VERY much about the availability of free wi-fi when booking lodgings on my trips.......

Always the trusted source of fake news ;) ;)

Sounds like the names of some of my heart meds !! ;) ;)

;) ;)

When a Virgo goes on a date.......





No comments:

Post a Comment