Wednesday 7 June 2017

Football - 2 Out Of 3 Aint Bad

Looks like I managed to slip into a parallel universe where the Magpies wins matches and my Weevil voodoo doll works...... but the curse of Chiron is still in effect, I dropped another spot in my rankings. So as an old song says, "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad". I don't know what is more tragic, the curse of Chiron or that I am old enough to remember this song!!!!!!! Meatloaf was one of my favourite bands back in those dim dark past......

With another split round with only seven matches, not much room for error here, or figuring out which universe I may have slipped into this time........

Once again an early start, a Thursday match..... Swans and them Doggies, probably go with the home ground advantage here for what seems destined to be a close match.

Friday we have the Crows over the Saints who will need to pray very earnestly if they were to have any chance of keeping the Crows at bay in the land of the crows.

Saturday we begin with the Hawks and the Suns, another close match, probably again go with the home ground where the sun more rarely shines.

The Dockers should be able to win this one despite their long trek to the Gabba to face them toothless Lions.

The Bombers however, not having a very good run and will need to pull something more than a rabbit out of the hat to get over them Port Power.

Sunday we have the Blues facing a gigantic task against the GWS.

Last but not least, their turn for a holiday weekend, and I am going to assume that we are still in this parallel universe and pick the Maggies against the Demons...... time will tell whether I will regret that decision.......

With this in mind..... some comic relief........

We once had a colleague like this, he ratted on me to the boss, and not long after that his contract was not renewed..... uhhhhh karma is indeed a bitch for those on the wrong side of it!!!!!

ET intentions for planet Earth ;)

Story of my life........

When a Virgo checks your work........ ;)

;) too funny..... !!!!

Meanwhile in Australia......

I can relate..... hehe !!!!!!

Unfortunately I can too..........



No comments:

Post a Comment