Tuesday 18 April 2017

Football - While The Cat's Away......

You know the saying, While the cat is away the mice plays...... and indeed I was away, in yet another parallel universe, where football does not exist at all. I was down at Serpentine on Glory Camp for the four days of Eostre aka Easter. The energies were very high, both at Glory Camp, and when I walked through the forests at Serpentine itself. Football was furthest from my mind, it didn't exist in this particular parallel universe.

Then now I come back to the original universe, and to make sure it was the original universe, I just checked the Magpies scores, and yes we're definitely back in the original universe!!!! The Weevils paid the umpires again, and I am back down to 6th spot on the tipping comp. Very much original universe.

So let's look into my not so trusty ole crystal ball and see what next round may bring, or in the Magpies' case, NOT bring......

Friday night blues, it will be a blues day for Carlton as the Power will be overwhelming for them.

Come Saturday the Bulldogs should make a meal out of Lions, while the Crows should fly over the Suns. The Giants should prevail over their cross town rivals. Probably lean towards the Dockers cos of home ground advantage over the Skippies.

The Saints and puddy Cats is a coin toss unless the Saints prays a little harder. But it's about time the Hawks has a win unless the Weevils pays the umpires again.

Monday another coin toss unless the Demons manages a better deal with the Devil for roasted Tigers.

Oh the ANZAC Day match, the Magpies have won most such matches in recent times so probably about time the Bombers has a win, it be their best chance yet to pull it off........

I'll share more about Glory Camp later...... I have a four-day weekend next weekend and am not going anywhere, well not unless I get abducted by ETs and get taken back to Taygeta, so will share then....

Meanwhile some Easter related cartoons..........


The ultimate Easter hunt ;)


That be me if I could lay eggs....... !!!!


My addiction to Easter candy.......


When a Virgo starts to ask questions........


The only special Easter treat I get is what I buy on my own........


My chocolate bunnies never lasts that long in the headless stage, it gets eaten whole first time!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment