Monday 10 April 2017

Football - Definitely slipped into a parallel universe !!

I think we definitely slipped into a parallel universe (for explanation of "parallel universes" see my blog from last weekend). In this parallel universe the Magpies beats teams like Sydney, the Weevils gets beaten, Freo also wins matches, and the Bombers gets beaten. And the curse of Chiron is not in effect for despite picking only 5 correct my rankings went UP by two spots into 4th spot in my office tipping comp!!!!

Question is..... am I still in this parallel universe?..... or have I slipped back into the original universe? Everything in my abode looks the same except I have more Eostre aka Easter chocolates. In my original universe no one ever buys me Easter chocolates so I am confined to getting them myself when I go to the mall....... but I quite clearly have more such chocolate treats now.......

So I wonder if I can submit my tips.... then slip back into an original universe and submit my tips again..... well.... um..... I suppose it's anyone's guess who will win this week, but let me at least try to look into my foggy multi-dimensional crystal ball and see what it comes up with.......

Weevils at home to Sydney. Well the Weevils being on their home ground will have access to the drugs - OK I know low blow, I can't help it - and the well paid umpires are biased, however, there is only so much even a well paid umpire could do, so rooting for the Sydney Swanees.....

Probably go with the Bulldogs against the Kangaroos. Um which universe are we in?.... probably bet on the Demons to send the Dockers to Hell. The Giants at home should be too powerful for the Port Power. I don't like the Bomber's chances in the city of churches against the Crows. A coin toss for Blues and the Suns.

Sunday the Saints probably won't need divine guidance to beat the Magpies unless we're still in a parallel universe, in which case it be toss of the coin. Meanwhile the Tigers will have a tough cat fight against the Lions but the striped felines slightly better chance at prevailing.

Finally on Monday.... the Cat's claws should be slightly longer and sharper than that of the Hawks.......

Ok even in a parallel universe my sense of humor is still quirky and off the wall........


Well we witches has to park them SOMEWHERE!!!!!!


My office computer system...... !!!!


Ancient prehistoric times....... aka my childhood !!!!


I can relate to this..... sad but true..... hehehe......


When Mercury goes into retrograde..... such as NOW !!!!!!


How I invent new spells..... hehe..... ;)


Must be a Virgo horoscope.....


Why I never use GPS to find direction !!!!


Enrolment period at work........


No comments:

Post a Comment