Tuesday 4 April 2017

Football - The Curse Of Chiron Kicking In..... maybe?

Hmmmm...... not so good this week. I still managed to get 7 picks but my rank dropped 4 spots down to 6, still OK but a fair drop...... so is the curse of Chiron starting to kick in? Time will tell. One thing for sure the Maggies did once again live up to my expectations or NON-expectations as the case may be. So the rule be, never pick the Maggies unless they're playing Fremantle!! And they're not playing Fremantle this week, indeed it is Sydney, so Sydney will win that one. Still working on my Weevils voodoo doll, they may be doing OK now, but for how long..... they're already saying they're going to win a premiership!!!! Only after just two rounds!! How delusional can one be!!!! Definitely need to get cracking on my Weevil voodoo doll !!!!! I would like to think the Tigers could have Weevils for dinner, I reckon they're in for a chance, especially since them Weevils are so sure of themselves!!! I knew the Bombers would win, the big improvers for this year. They should beat Carlton.

So let me look into my ET crystal ball and see who else is playing this next week..... GWS should have a taste of some Kangaroo meat. Puddy cats fights with Demons, I think the Cat's claws are a little bit sharper, just have to apply scratches in the right places. The Crows flying over the Port, um how many will come back alive? Hmmmm...... maybe not quite as many as some may think..... Bulldogs should maul them Dockers. Unlike Daniel in the lion's den I don't think the Saints will need much divine help to account for them Lions. And those Hawks should mostly survive their flight to the Gold Coast without too many casualties.

Now just to see if I can transmute the curse of Chiron..........

Meanwhile more of my quirky sense of humor........

The govt dealing with the public sector.......


Typically Virgo......


Customer service in Perth.......


Public sector staff meeting......


no comment needed.... hehehe.....
Life on planet Earth.......




No comments:

Post a Comment