Tuesday 28 March 2017

Football - Keeping The Curse Of Chiron At Bay

It seems I did have a good start in my tipping, I managed to pick SIX winners which is very good for the first round!! In fact I came in at 3rd spot in my office tipping competition, the top person picked seven so was only one off from the top. Just my points variance that kept me down to 3rd. So it seems for now the curse of Chiron has been kept at bay.

However this is only week one, and these first two to three rounds are critical until we can figure out team form for the year. Well we all know the Maggies won't win many, so to never pick the Maggies unless they play the bottom two or three teams.

So what will this week bring........ the Maggies first up against Richmond, and the bookies actually lists the Maggies as favorites!! Don't know how they figure that one out, Richmond won last week while the Maggies lost. I think I will go with my feelings, the Maggies won't win that one either. Bulldogs and Sydney.... Close call but Bulldogs at home. Hawks and Adelaide, tough call, Adelaide played well last week but the Hawks is on home territory. Coin toss. GWS should beat the Suns unless they disappear down a vortex and end up in a parallel universe probably the same universe where the Maggies actually wins!!! I reckon the Bombers should be able to deal with the Lions despite the travel factor. And I really hate to say this but the Weevils at home will probably beat the Saints. May need to hurry up on my Weevils voodoo dolls cos the Saints will need more than prayers!!! The puddy Cats and the Demons should beat the Skippies and the Blues respectively. And the Dockers will enjoy the same fortunes or lack thereof as the Maggies this year.

Now a few more samples of my quirky sense of humor as promised........


When a Virgo falls in love......



Options that govt depts should offer.......


Our IT section at work......


St Pat's joke from a couple of weeks ago...... being a Pagan I don't really like St Pat's day.....


True...... !!!!!


;) hehe


Those who ever lived with puddy cats will get this one !!!! hehehe!!!!


Meanwhile down at the gym...... !!


When taking my heart meds.....


More Virgo experiences in love.......


;) hehe.....







No comments:

Post a Comment