Monday 11 April 2016

OMG!!!!! 9 Correct!!!!

OMG I think this is the first time ever since the AFL had expanded to 18 teams hence 9 matches, I actually gotten NINE correct picks!!!! I think occasionally I may have gotten 8 picks before but I don't think I ever gotten all 9 of them, surely I'd remember if I did before. My 9 correct picks came in with the office competition, one of just two who have gotten 9 picks. Of course the other person managed to score a lesser points variance on the first pick so I am still without prize money. Whoever picks all 9 gets prize money, and where there is more than one who gets all 9 picks, the money goes to the one with the least points variance - who predicted the smallest margin on the first match - and well it wasn't me, nevertheless, I am happy just to get all 9. So my rank leaped 13 places to 7th place.

In the other competition, the Union competition, I did get 7 correct picks which is still pretty good for me!! This given me a rank of  34984 from 492173 members nationwide, so the top 7%.

Of course I stuck to my rule - never pick the Maggies. It's not going to be our year!! Next week they play Melbourne who won the same number of games as the Maggies but higher up the ladder on percentage, so will I stick by my rule to never pick the Maggies..... maybe........ have to wait and see.....

At least the Weevils are not doing quite as well as everyone thought they would. I think we're in for Weevils reality check, they can't just rest on last year's laurels but actually have to WORK to keep up the efforts of last year!!!! haaaaaa........

Let's see how next week pans out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment