Monday 25 April 2016

Car and Football Verdicts

Well it looks like the sealant substance did indeed do its job, that is, driving from the Airport back to home there it seemed was next to no leaks. It was it seemed purely coincidental that the problem with the thermostat did crop up at the same time, and the RAC guy made it clear it will need to be replaced and the system flushed out. But it seems hopefully what he did to it today did buy me a bit more time, so hopefully will make it down to Margaret River. But most importantly it seems the issue of the cracked head has it seemed been resolved in that the sealant did successfully sealed the cracks. So instead of $4500 for fixing the cracked head, it be $500 for cooling system flush and new thermostat.

The football..... oh the Maggies...... faithless me didn't pick them, and well it was a good win. I suppose there is hope yet, the Maggies DO win on occasions. So I did end up with a most reasonable six correct picks in the office competition which still kept me pretty well up there, the current rank being at 5, just outside the money range, I think you need to be in the top 4 for prize money. But so far its been a lot better than the previous years since the entry of Chiron into my Ascendant sign, the year of Mother's death. And in the Union comp I also gotten 6 correct picks although I picked some different teams, it just seemed that it has evened out, indeed I did actually pick the Maggies in that competition!! My rank there is 429 from 989 so still in the top half ;)

So yes it seems the day turned out better on both counts, the car and the football.........

Now back to work for just two days, tomorrow marks two weeks before I leave for America, I fly out 11:45pm Tuesday May 10. This Thursday begins my trip to Margaret River for four days yes am getting around a lot these days ;) ;) ;)

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment