Sunday 24 April 2016

Intense Weekend !!!!

Oh what an intense weekend it has been energetically, intense but good until today!!!

As I probably shared a while ago my car has a cracked head gasket, and consequently each time I go for a drive, it would lose water so I would have to top it up. However up until now it had never overheated. Then opportunity for a trip down to Margaret River came up for next weekend (more details later), and so since I would embark on this long 3 1/2 hours road trip I would need to do something about the cracked head. So I went to the auto shop and gotten this substance which is designed to seal the cracks in the head, so hopefully would solve the water loss. So I invested about $80 for this sealant substance, and I followed the instructions as to how to put it into the engine via the cooling system, so was hoping it would solve the problem.

So today I went for a drive to the Airport to scope it out and see how long it would take for me to get there for my America trip!! However I almost didn't get there. The engine started to overheat, and it reached a point where it went off the scale!!!! So I immediately pulled over, literally within sight of the Airport terminal, and waited for a while for it to cool down. Meanwhile my Virgo mind was working out contingency plans since it seemed that I would no longer have a car. With my America trip so near, spending $4500+ for repairs was out of the question - it was either that or America trip, and America trip easily won!!! Well actually the America trip I pay less for cos I got good deals on the air tickets and everything in America is cheaper than in Perth, and also got good deals on motels and etc. So the trip to America works out cheaper than fixing the car!!!!!

Then what about my planned Margaret River trip!!! Well I could hire a car, its only a 4-day trip, so would need the car for only 4 days. It be more expensive than in America, car hire for 4 weeks in America is about $900, and though it be more expensive in Perth, I figure just a 4-day hire would still not be terribly expensive.

So with my Virgo inspired contingency plans worked out, I decided to call the RAC to get them to check it out, afterall that is why I pay close to $200 per year for membership of the RAC and I rarely use it, the car is overall very reliable!!!! So they came, and after a while they figured that the thermostat was faulty. It seemed coincidental that the fault developed as soon as I added this substance, but I didn't tell them that I added the substance.

They replaced the thermostat. and well that seemed to have solved the problem, the temperature still did fluctuate a bit but it did not overheat. So I made it home without any issue. So later this afternoon after the engine cooled sufficiently I will check to see if it is still losing water. And my Virgo inspired plan will be, if it is losing water, I will still use the car to get around the city but I will hire a car for the Margaret River trip. I am due to leave for Margaret River this Thursday so hopefully should be able to hire a car from somewhere for just four days. So this is the test, did the substance work? If it didn't leak any water then the substance did work, however, if it still leaks water then I will need to save my pennies for repairs in the longer term. This I will know tonight.

Now back to how the weekend unfolded. I am now involved with three different groups for ecstatic dancing which I love so much. There is Dance Mandala on Wednesday night, then Freo Beats on Thursday night, and then the Dancing Dhevas which held a Full Moon dance last Friday. So I went to all three of these dance sessions. Ecstatic dancing is so much of a release, it is like a form of Yoga or Meditation, only that it is dancing.

Then on Saturday night I was at the Lemurian DNA Activation Ceremony, and it was energetically a most intense session. It felt like I was back on Taygeta, it was like tripping on Weed except there was no smoking of Weed nor any other drugs!! It was a most psychedelic experience, like what the hippies says. They gave us each two cards with symbols on them, and we meditated on those cards, the effects were very tangible!!! We took the cards back with us and were told to work with these cards each day for two weeks.

So last night at about 5pm I was about to take those cards to work with them, my next memory was waking up in my bed five hours later!!!! Now I normally remember when I go in to take a nap, and when I do take a nap it is never more than about two hours!!!!! My normal night's sleep is four hours!!!! And yes I DO remember when I go to sleep or take a nap. But in this instance I have no memory whatsoever, indeed when I woke up I didn't know what day it was until I checked on the phone and was surprised that it was 11pm!!!! This is classic "missing time" phenomenon like those who have been abducted by ETs. I think it was just what I refer to as a dimensional shift, that I was transported into the higher dimensions where time does not exist, and then suddenly I was back in the 3rd dimension and five hours had passed in that dimension.

Meanwhile the Margaret River trip. Through my involvement with ecstatic dancing I am starting to make new friends, most of us being on FaceBook, so getting more Perth friends on FaceBook. And one of them send me an invite to a retreat in Margaret River, so I went to the site, and because all of the spots hadn't been filled with just a week to go, they offered the last spots for half price. And well I felt I needed to go!!!! Even with the America trip I could still afford half price. So now from Thursday until Sunday I will be down at Margaret River for the Creativity and Walking retreat, so there be walks, and also be times for making artwork and creative expressions which will include more ecstatic dancing. In some ways it is similar to the Sedona retreat I am attending in America. So less than two weeks before my America trip I will be in Margaret River.

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. I gotten some hiking boots for my Mt Shasta hike, and will use the Margaret River walks to "break in" the boots. So by the time I reach the wilds of Mt Shasta which will include SNOW!!!!!!.... this will be my first time I ever experienced snow..... my $400 pair of boots will have been "broken in".

Now the car verdict will come tonight when my football tipping results comes in, the final match being today with the Maggies and the Bombers, a race to the bottom ;)

Yes it almost seems this complicated when some sites asks to submit a password.......


It be even less for cockroaches!!!!!.... my "harm none" philosophy does not apply for cockroaches!!!!


Getting one's attention is so much more difficult these days.......


Life on a 3D planet like Earth.......

No comments:

Post a Comment