Sunday 29 April 2012

I am back at work now, have mixed feelings, it wasn't much of a vacation due to what is involved in the care for Sally, and being back at work means I will have far less time for any of my other pursuits. Her sores have cleared to the point where I am able to change the bandages in less than 90 mins which gives me a bit more "me" time during the evenings, that I am thankful for, but am rather worried that the sores will flare again now she is off the antibiotics and does not want any more of it due to side effects. It is just early days yet and only time will tell.

Had another good round of football tipping, scoring 7 points once again out of a possible 9. I am yet to check online to see where I am on the leaderboard for the dept but I would expect to be in the to 50%.. It is early days and anything can and usually does happen.

We had our first heavy rains for the year but the winter chill has not set in yet, it is still mild and set to warm up again. Sally would disagree but then she is hypothermic, she regards 23 degrees celcius as being "cold". Meanwhile I am still in my shorts and summer shirt, so definitely not winter yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment