Wednesday 25 April 2012

It's been a while, had a particularly bad week with Sally healthwise, suffering severe pain and lack of sleep. It seems she is somewhat better now, the antibiotics seems to have done its job although some sores remains but not nearly as many as before. My worry is, now she is off the antibiotics the sores may flare again, however she says she wants to work on losing the fluids and reducing the swelling. I guess we shall see what happens.

My football tipping has gone well these past couple of weeks, last week scoring 7 points which is above average compared to everyone who is in the competition through the website. My tipping for this round is off to a good start as I picked the Magpies to beat Essendon in this ANZAC day match, we won by just one point nevertheless it IS a win - a win IS a win whether it by 1 point or 100 points.

Anyway I am back at work next week, not looking forward to it, I did not meet all of my goals for this vacation in regards to the gardening and my computer room. My next holidays won't be until October, so such things will remain on hold until then. There is simply not enough time for anything else when I am working.

I did upgrade my Windows to Windows 7 Ultimate for just $20. It's one of the privileges of working for the govt, we get a special deal through the Dept to have our Windows upgraded on our home computer to 7 Ultimate for just around $20, in the shops it be several hundreds of dollars for the same thing. Not a bad deal I must say.

Now let's see if the system will let me upload some pixs.........









No comments:

Post a Comment