Tuesday 10 April 2012

It's been a while since I came by here. Sally keeps me busy, she is a very sick little critter but she is trying to avoid going into hospital. It is her choice what she does. She is almost finished her current course of antibiotics, and some of the sores has cleared but not all of them. She is thinking of calling the doc for a repeat script for them.

The football tipping was much kinder to me this week but then it was an easy tipping week with most results entirely predictable. I managed to score 8 points but a lot of my tipping work buddies would have gotten all 9 points. The most difficult game to tip was Geelong/Hawthorn, and that was the one that let me down continuing my pattern of hopeless luck when it comes to close matches that is less than one goal. Geelong won by just 2 points and I picked Hawthorn. So I have a 100% record of misses for matches that were decided by less than a goal. My luck is truly hopeless, I don't think the universe likes me, or I must have killed a China man! LOL!

Summer is still here, it was 36 degrees Celcius - 96 degrees for the Americans - here yesterday. It will be in the 30s Celcius again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment