Saturday 14 April 2012

In years gone by I could remain loyal to my beloved Maggies and do well in the football tipping, even gaining 2nd place in 2010 when the Magpies won the Premiership - I just picked them each week and I still came 2nd. Alas! Those days are gone..... and with a heavy heart I tipped against my beloved Magpies last night, realising that Carlton is indeed the team more likely to win..... and win they did..... mixed feelings, i managed to score at least one point so far (haven't yet checked the other matches today), but realising this year will not be the year of the Magpies.

Sally was able to get a repeat script for the antibiotics as it does seem to be doing some good on the sores, they are starting to clear although there is a long way to go yet before I am set free from the nightly drudgery of changing bandages. Nevertheless i am already spending less time changing the bandages, now about 90 minutes rather than up to 3 hours. I am not sure if the antibiotics will clear the sores completely, she still has so many of them..... just have to wait and see I suppose.... she will do anything to avoid going into hospital. Unfortunately like it or not a hospital stay is in her future, she is starting to suffer intense pain in her hips, and this will need to be checked out. Arthritis does run in her family, and she already has it in her knees.

Nothing much else to report here for now...... yeah i know, boring life..... uhhhhhhh......

If you wondering why there hasn't been any pixs lately..... cos for some reason this system will not let me add pixs.... bloody computers they have minds of their own.... i will just have to keep on trying until it decides to let me add pixs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment