Thursday 10 May 2012

Its about time I peek my head in again.... nothing too much changes here so nothing much to update on.....

It has been another good week on the football tipping, scoring 8 points from 9, and my Maggies won again which helped in my tipping ;)  This week I pick the Maggies again they should beat Brisbane in spite of home ground advantage. And I picked Essendon to beat the Weevils - West Coast Eagles - they can't keep on winning forever, Essendon lost only one game so far so is only a game behind on the ladder, and they have home ground advantage. Shall see how it pans out......

Sally is back on antibiotics much to her displeasure due to side effects but the sores are starting to flare up again so need to nip it in the bud. Several months of changing bandages each night is most exhausting although it is currently down to an hour or so, an improvement on 3+ hours each evening when they were really bad before she went on the first two courses of antibiotics.

This weekend I am not looking forward to it...... Mother's Day on Sunday..... I miss her so much.... I never thought I would miss a mother so much but I do.... all these health issues with Sally flaring up after her death with no one else to help me. It is going to be a very depressing weekend, there is no other way to look at it. We used to go down to Mother's on Sunday afternoon of Mother's Day for afternoon dinner - those days are gone. I guess there is nothing more to be said...... she died early in 2011 so this will be the 2nd Mothers Day without her......... *sigh*

We had a bit of rain but it is all sunny again.........

No comments:

Post a Comment