Tuesday 3 April 2012

Just into the first week of my time off work, trying to catch up with everything but not quite working out that way. Being a Tuesday night its take out  trash night, leaving the bin out for council collection in the morning. It is also one of our rostered watering nights, we have two nights each week that we allowed to water our gardens on a roster system based on house street number, and for my number it is Tuesday and Saturdays, and can only water either at night on the day or early in the morning, not both. However we had some showers of rain yesterday so for the first time in a long time I figured I didn't need to water the garden. But with the weather clearing and sunny again, I will need to water the garden on our next rostered night - Saturday.

The 1st week of the football tipping was a disaster area with every one of the close games (less than 6 points) going against me. These are games which either side could have won, but every time the side I picked to win did not do so. And with my beloved Magpies also losing, I ended up with just four points out of a possible 9 - being 9 games each week. So it won't be any major prizes this year, but still hold out hope to have at least the entry fee won back. Each year in the tipping comp I always had won at least the entry fee back. But I do have talented workmates at work who seems to be able to pick winners, so  you won't win major prizes unless you get high scores each week which happens with a combination of footy know-how and luck, I don't seem to have much of the latter.

Sally has started on her antibiotics, its only the 2nd day so too early to see if it is doing any good, but looks like no allergic reactions.

Now I will indulge my love for dragons and mystical creatures......















No comments:

Post a Comment