Sunday 30 December 2018

Welcome To 2019

This will be my last blog until next year, just two days away...... I expect there should be one more blog before I once again depart the isolated reaches of Perth for the USA Monday week......

2018 has been a better year than 2017, but then with 2017 being such a catastrophic year, this is not a difficult achievement. There has been some challenges during 2018, the death of my Step-Father completing an interesting pair - Mother passed away just prior to Chiron's transit of Pisces, and Step-Father passed away just near the end of Chiron's transit of Pisces.



2018 has been the year I began to get my life back together again after the catastrophic year of 2017 when due to catastrophes and heartbreak, I stopped attending my events and I turned into a hermit, gaining weight and losing my fitness. Come 2018 I slowly but surely began to get my life back together again, firstly by joining the Chakra Dance classes just after my Mexico trip. Then towards the end of the year, as Chiron retrograded back into my 1st House, my Ascendant sign, I began a number of other classes for the first time - Yoga, Breathwork, Sound Healing, and certain forms of Meditation. Meanwhile I am starting to get my fitness back, embarking on my walking regime. I haven't lost any weight but then I hadn't gained any weight. At my very old age this is an achievement, it is next to impossible to lose weight when getting older unless literally starving myself, the best I can expect nowadays is to just maintain my weight. But as long as I can get at least a little more fitter each month, that is something.

The other major event of 2018 was that an online friend of mine from the USA whom I have known for over 12 years, back to the days when I was still married to my wife, has revealed to me much to my surprise that she is absolutely besotted by me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. However being burned by the New Zealand catastrophe, I am far more circumspect this time. Of course she is the lady whom I be meeting up with next week during my USA trip. We shall see how things pans out, but I have no intention of entering into any kind of committed relationship with her. I love my single lifestyle too much, it's an awesome life, I am able to fulfil many of my dreams, indeed this would be close to being the best days of my life, finally learning the bitter lessons of the past. It's a pity it took me this long to learn these lessons!!!



So how will 2019 turn out? Of course I be checking the planetary alignments and transits for 2019......

The most worrying aspect of 2019 is Chiron begins his 8 year transit of Aries and my 2nd House from February. The last time Chiron transit my 2nd House from 1968-76, this coincided exactly with the 8 years of poverty. The 2nd House covers money and possessions. Therefore quite naturally I am wondering if another 8 years of poverty is ahead for me starting 2019. Of course circumstances are very different now, no parent's divorces, nor growing up in public housing estates. My job is reasonably secure, so bar any world economic catastrophes, my income should remain relatively steady. Of course, as many are predicting, there will be an economic collapse, this current system is unsustainable, and is likely to happen sooner than later. It be no surprise if such a world economic collapse happens around the first few months of 2019 with Chiron entering my 2nd House.

Aside from Chiron, let's see what other planetary transits will take place during 2019......

Saturn..... many of life's catastrophes happens during Saturn's hard aspects with Chiron. The reason why 2017 was so catastrophic was because of three instances of Chiron-Saturn squares happening, the catastrophes centered around each instance of the Chiron-Saturn squares. So what will happen with Saturn in 2019?

Saturn is currently in transit through Capricorn, my 11th House - Cosmic Overview, Community and Friends. Saturn will remain in Capricorn for all of 2019. As we move deeper into 2019, Saturn will start to get close to Pluto. However although the two planets will get as close as about 2 degrees, they will not actually be in exact conjunction until January 2020. Nevertheless the potentially catastrophic energies of these two planets is likely to impact on my involvement with the groups and the spiritual community for much of 2019. Limits of my involvement with the groups may be imposed on me, and it may take me a lot of effort to maintain friendships. Perhaps the only redeeming fact is that Chiron will not be in hard aspects with these two planets for all of 2019, meaning, quite unlikely for past wounds to be opened up. Therefore there should not be any instances of heartbreak nor personal rejection. The challenges are more likely to be imposed simply through circumstances.

Neptune, the planet of deep spiritual aspects, continues its slow transit through my Ascendent sign Pisces, my 1st House, hence the continuing emphasis on my spiritual development. However Neptune is moving away from my Chiron position, so unlikely that I would have to deal with any more past woundings in regards to my spiritual life. Neptune sextiles with the Saturn Pluto pair for pretty well all of 2019. Sextiles are normally positive aspects, which could indicate that the limits and challenges placed on my friendships and involvements with the spiritual groups could turn out to be beneficial. We Virgos tends to be self sacrificial creatures, and often goes out of our way to help and nurture others at our own expense. More self love may perhaps be the order imposed upon me in 2019.



Jupiter will remain in transit through Sagittarius and my 10th House - Careers and Vocation for most of 2019. Jupiter the beneficial planet of expansion and what some may refer to as "good luck". Jupiter is said to be the "lucky planet". The Careers and Vocation refers mainly to my spiritual vocation - my calling for energy works on Mother Gaia, which includes my trips worldwide as well as local energy works. Since Jupiter's entry into my 10th House, I indeed have experienced expansion of my calling, such as, my involvement with the Planetary Healers group allowing me to hook up with others with similar callings for Mother Gaia. I would expect further expansion of my calling for Mother Gaia throughout much of 2019.

Most significantly, Jupiter forms a square with Neptune during January, indeed during my USA trip when I reach perhaps a critical stage in my calling for Mother Gaia. The lady whom I am meeting up with tells me she wants to assist me in my calling, indeed wants to learn from me how to perform the specific energy works at the vortexes of Mother Gaia. However of course she is also in love with me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. I am determined for this NOT to happen, I will not easily give up my singles lifestyle.

Jupiter next forms a square with Neptune during June 2019, and then again for the 3rd time during September. So be looking for more significant challenges in regards to my calling to manifest around those two times of the year.  However towards the end of 2019, as Jupiter moves close to the end of my 10th House, the planet will come close to a square with Chiron, so the potential for catastrophes involving my calling increases. The square becomes exact in December 2019.



Last but not least for the major outer planets - Uranus - currently in my 2nd House. Uranus moves into Taurus and my 3rd House - Communications - during February, where it will remain for the next few years. When Chiron entered my 3rd House in 1977, this was when I turned introverted, losing most of my friends, and becoming somewhat of a hermit and social outcast. However when Uranus entered my 3rd House earlier this year, I found myself unexpected breaking out of my introversion, starting to speak up more during our share circles at my spiritual sessions, and making more friends. Uranus has since retrograded back into my 2nd House with surprising implications for my finances. However Uranus will move back into my 3rd House in February 2019 where it will stay until 2026. So if 2018 is anything to go by, I could become somewhat more of a social butterfly during 2019, getting more involved with the spiritual groups and making more friends. This can only be a good thing.

So the overall verdict for 2019 is quite optomistic. Generally speaking things are likely to improve through 2019 on many levels. The major challenges is likely to be financial given Chiron's entry into my 2nd House. It will likely take me more effort and sacrifices to save my pennies for my trips during 2019. There will also be some challenges to my involvement with the spiritual groups due to the Saturn Pluto pair in my 11th House, however in the absence of Chiron's influences, the challenges are more likely to be circumstantial rather than catastrophically heartbreaking. Indeed the lesson is likely to be, needing to watch myself from over-extending myself with these groups, to limit my involvement so to give myself more space and time out for myself. Also my financial commitments for these groups may impact on my ability to save my pennies for my trips if I am not careful.



Meanwhile back at the ranch.......

Xmas Day overall turned out marginally better than expected, meaning, no major issues, just my energy was entirely sapped by the end of the day......

The morning meetup with Aunty and Uncle turned out relatively fine. I thought it would be just among close family members, my cousins, etc. However I was shocked when a few long lost rellies turned up, who remembered me, but I have no memories whatsoever of them!! You know how it goes!!!! The main issue being, it meant the place being more crowded, more people chatting making more noises, draining my energy. At least I had a valid excuse for leaving before everyone else..... the meetup with that Scorpio sister of mine.

The lunch meetup with Scorpio sister, her partner and more rellies, many whom I never met before, did turn out somewhat better than expected. The layout of her abode, the first time I actually visited her abode, is such that I could retreat to the small and cosy outdoors area without being seen as two anti-social. Most spent their time in the crowded living room area, however, the outdoors area is very close by, and with the two large sliding doors open, the outdoors area literally became just an extension to the living room area. On occasions I was joined by others in the outdoors area but all preferred to be indoors.... or in the pool adjacent to the outdoors area. It was not a very large pool, indeed not much bigger than a large spa, but was very well used during the occasion, there were always someone swimming in the pool. If I had known about the pool I would have brought my togs along, would have been useful for passing the time there!!! Of course being a quiet little soul, that Scorpio sister of mine never fails to make a comment at least once on my quietness, that sting in her tail ready to inflict. Her Sun is exactly on my Mars so there will always be issues between us.



I did spend about three hours there, and with my energy draining down to zero, I was looking for excuses and a way to head on back home. Then they announced a game of cricket at a nearby park and invited me along. However the very thought of participating in such a game when my energy was already near to zero kinda freaked me...... so I politely declined the invitation and announced that I will be leaving and heading back home, thanking them for the food, hospitality and gifts. My Scorpio sister was somewhat surprised at my announcement, she normally expected me to be a more submissive little creature as I had been in the past. And so I went home..... and totally crashed out and took a nap....... and fell asleep........

My Xmas loot were mainly chocolates and a couple of gift cards. The gift card from my sister turned out to be worthless. I intend using it to purchase a new suitcase and other items for my USA trip, but when I went to use it, the card wouldn't work. After they checked the card, it turned out to have zero balance!! They claimed the card has already been spent. Of course this was not the case, it was a brand new card. My mistake however was I had already scratched the PIN panel that reveals the PIN number of the card, so as far as the store is concerned, the card was already used. Of course when it comes to gift cards, stores are not helpful at all because they lose money on gift cards. They previously imposed an expiry date on the cards in the hope that we forget to use our cards, however they recently were compelled to remove the expiry dates on gift cards. Hence the stores are pissed off and therefore less likely to help you. Of course what had happened was that when the card was  purchased, the store stuff up, forgetting to add the funds to the card, hence why it showed zero balance. So I will just have to take the loss, having to pay for my purchases out of my funds for my trip.

As I do prior to every trip..... I went out and bought more crystals and a new pendant, these to further assist me in my energy works for Mother Gaia (planet Earth). I found some cute little dragons which I thought was appropriate, since I work with the Dragon Lines - the energy lines that traverses planet Earth. The vortexes are often where these Dragon Lines intersects. And came across an awesome Serpent pendant, I just needed that one. In many cultures such as the Mayans, the Serpent is linked to the creative energies of the Earth.

Crystals.....

Dragons....

My Pendant.....


The end of 2018 will come quietly..... no plans for any parties nor meetups..... Then on Tuesday, New Year's Day, I will be attending one of my weirdness spiritual events - the Merkaba Activation session. The Merkaba is our "vehicle" which we travel in during our shamanic journeys or astral travels, and is part of our DNA Activation series.

I am back at work for three days from Wednesday..... then the following weeking I be packing up for my trip to the USA. I fly out on Monday night January 7........

Going back to my Yoga class next year......


Our IT section at work......

Yoga is indeed very much like life..... with that Chiron influence in my chart !!!!

Unfortunately true.......

As Chiron is set to enter my 2nd House......

Me and my ET kins.....

When first trying Yoga.......

That's me....


Meanwhile.... in the leadup to Xmas Day....... Virgo struggles..



No comments:

Post a Comment