Sunday 30 September 2018

Things Are Looking Very Grim.....

Things are looking grim.....
Things are looking VERY grim....

[deep dark voice slowly.....]

I am the Grimmmmm........ Greyyyyyyyy........... Goddddddddd..............

Taken from one of my video games where the ultimate goal is defeating this Grim Grey God, and the consequences for not beating this Grim Grey God is..... well not quite as grim as the consequences befalling this universe now.......



The WEEVILS!!!! The BLOODY WEEVILS!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Someone please tell me this is just a nightmare and I will soon wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or have I accidentally fallen through a catastrophic crack in the space-time continuum????

OK universe.... there are 16 other teams in the competition that you could have picked to beat us in the Grand Final..... but the WEEVILS!!!!! Why the bloody weevils????

It would have been a little better if it was Richmond.... or GWS..... or even the Bombers....... NOT THE WEEVILS!!!!!

I will never live this down for as long as I remain on this planet. I am utterly inconsolable. This is a total and utter catastrophe..... contrary to every known laws of the universe......



I am going to boycott the media for at least this week...... no TV, no News, no Radio, no Newspapers.... I am going to crawl down into a hole and hide..... arrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

I am so utterly shattered..... words cannot describe...... life as I know it will never be the same again...... I am going to utterly drown my sorrows..... with Coca Cola !!!!!! I am so badly in need of chocolates!!!!!

Now questioning the whole meaning of life....... utterly reassessing what I once held dear...... undergoing a massive sea change...... rearranging my priorities.......

Oh the utter pain.... the extreme torment....... going down into denial...... nah this hasn't really happened.... this is just a figment of my tormented imagination....... just a dimensional shift....... things will surely get back into balance soon....... ohhhhhhhh.......... where's my Goddesses..... ohhhh even my Goddesses has desserted me......... arrrrrrrgh............



Now that I vented at least a tiny part of this utter torment....... oh it must have been those China man I killed during my past lives..... must have been more than one China men......  what other heinous sin could justify this fate....... the Weevils winning the Premiership at the expense of my beloved Magpies........ ohhhhhhh this is not real..... this is utterly unreal...... this can't be real...............

OK what else is happening..... nothing much really...... this universe is still intact, it hasn't imploded or met a catastrophic end..... My trip to the USA in January is still on. I gotten an email saying my flight details have changed, it turned out that the arrival time from one flight leg has increased by  five minutes. But what intrigued me is, the departure time for that flight is still the same. So we depart at the same time but the arrival increases by 5 minutes. OK what is going on here.... uhhhh must be dimensional shifts in the universe!!!!! Arrrrgh!!!!! Yeah only me the Virgo would pick up on such details as these!!!!!

Meanwhile prior to my USA trip..... my next 9-week Chakra Dance course begins next Monday on the 8th..... and I am booked for another of the DNA Activation ceremonies, this one on the 11:11 Gateway, that is, the 11th day of the 11th month, November 11. Yes those DNA which the scientists refers to "junk" cos they don't know what their purpose is, but in reality these are from our ET past and just needs to be activated for ascension into the higher dimensions...... yes I know, weird..... And then this new group I came across, or it came across me, the Planetary Healers group, doing what I do, energy works for Mother Gaia...... they're wanting me to attend the next group meeting, being in October....... me the Virgo always cautious about these new things, but they're really wanting me to get involved.......

And so life goes on....... picking up the shattered pieces of what I once held dear to me........ will there be a Magpie resurrection?..... stranger things has happened..........

Meanwhile back in the land of comics...... and my quirky sense of humour.....

Magpie fan on his way to the MCG for the AFL Grand Final........

Complying with Occupational Health laws in Australia......
Virgo lessons..... we are very good at giving advice but hopeless at acting on our own advice !!!!

The kind of friend I need......

Alternative execution methods in the 21st century....
Parallel universes.... must be what happened at the AFL Grand Final !!!!!

Story of my life.......

Such days are forever gone......... *sigh*

Me and my pets !!

The conspiracy targeted at Virgos !!!!!

When dealing with Telstra.......

Valid question !!!

Me during Winter......

Relationship issues in the 21st century......

Must be down to Dante's 9th Level, the eternal freeze, where Perth is located.....



No comments:

Post a Comment