Sunday 23 September 2018

The Magpie Key To Saving The Universe

Energies are high with the Magpies making it to the Grand Final, just a little bit beyond my expectations......

Well actually energies are high for a few reasons, mostly related to our climatic conditions. These last few days we actually been experiencing Spring weather for the first time, adding weight to my assertion that the start of Spring should be marked by the Equinox as happens in Northern Hemisphere countries, not at the 1st day of the month. The Equinox fell yesterday, and so these first few days of Spring weather coincided with our Spring Equinox. Now the days will be longer than the nights for the next six months. The Sun has been shining, and temperatures up to as high as 27 degrees Celsius. It is now light when I leave for my commute to work. The chill has gone out of the air. And most importantly, my Seasonal Affective Disorder has pretty well vanished, giving me a lot more energy to do things. A definite sense of excitement in the air - nothing in particular, just the end of my Seasonal Affective Disorder for another six months or so.....



So now the Maggies made it into the Grand Final. Not totally unexpected, I knew they were capable of doing so if they put their minds to it..... and well they very well put their minds to it. I wander what planetary alignments were evident there. Whatever planetary alignments were favourable for the Magpies would be UN-favourable for the hapless Tigers. I wonder what the Magpies chart looks like, would have to get the year the Magpies came to be, when were the Magpies created in the then VFL, or when they entered the VFL. Only me would ask such questions!!!

Meanwhile there is another serious issue at hand here..... those bloody Weevils somehow managed to worm their way into the Grand Final. So before us an extremely serious task that cannot be taken lightly. We simply MUST beat those Weevils. Having the Weevils win the Premiership will result in massive tears in the fabric of time and space itself, putting at risk the very existence of this Universe. The resultant clash of dimensions threatens to send the Universe into a catastrophic spiral towards certain destruction...... and we will never hear the end of it here, it will be Weevils here, Weevils there, Weevils everywhere, we will be over-run by Weevils in plague proportions.... having to live like hermits in order to avoid this massive onslaught.



Time to lay in supplies of Weevil voodoo dolls. The fate of the Universe hangs in the balance. The Magpies must be prepared according to exact protocols, to be in top condition for beating those Weevils. The rewards, aside from the honor of saving the Universe, will be baked Weevils for dinner, I hear ketchup really goes well with this dish.........

Many of our depraved Weevils devotees are scrambling for air tickets to Melbourne for the Grand Final. Airlines are now charging upwards of $2000 and more for return air tickets. Even the "budget" airlines like Jetstar or Tiger are charging like around $1800 or so!!!! This is more than my air tickets to Mexico, and more comparable to my air tickets to the USA during the peak summer holiday period of January - my January air tickets to Charlotte cost me $2600 !!! Quite clearly the airlines are jacking up the prices to take advantage of the situation...... and yet these same airlines are booked out!!! Weevils devotees are clearly a breed apart. Some were booking the air tickets even during the match prior to half time when it indeed seemed obvious the Weevils would prevail. Those who couldn't get air tickets are preparing to drive all the way across the Nullarbor, which with petrol prices will be almost as expensive as the air tickets!!! I think the last time the Weevils made it to the Grand Final, some of those tragic desperate Weevils supporters ended up finding air tickets to Melbourne via Sydney, Brisbane, and even outside the country like Singapore!!!! Can you imagine going to Melbourne via Singapore!!???

And not all even has tickets to the match, and not all will end up getting tickets to the match, I hear supplies are very limited. So they will pay these huge sums of money that would almost pay for an around the world ticket just to get to Melbourne only to find they can't get into the ground!! But I guess they could watch the match on the big screens outside..... but they could do that here, I hear in Perth they're having big screens set up in the city so we could watch the match. I guess those tragic Weevils devotees has money to burn..... some people just have way too much money for their own good!!!!



So what else has been happening...... proving there is life beyond football......

Uh yes, my solar return day came and went without too much fuss..... how solar return days should be. Birthdays are so over rated, it just reminds me that I have spent way too long on this planet, and I should be going back to Taygeta.

Yesterday I went on another of my expedition to the water falls fresh from the winter rains. This time it was down to the Dwellingup area and the Murray River, much of it now turned into a state park that is the Lane Poole reserve, it's about 90 minutes drive from Perth, probably as far as I would go for a day trip. Though the main reason for going to this place is looking for possible energy vortexes and nodes as part of my energy works for Mother Gaia (Earth), this particular place does have special significance for me which kinda took me by surprise. I shared a few stories on FaceBook, just for a select few of my friends and contacts. But I will share a couple of them here, starting with.......


Back during the poverty years of my childhood, one of the very few highlights were my visits to this area. I was a member of a church cadets group akin to Boy's Scouts, and during the summer months we'd go camping by this river.  These were just overnight camps, we'd leave during Saturday morning and arrive by lunchtime, and just find a spot along this river and literally set up camp. We spend the night under the stars, or in tents as the case may be, and go back home Sunday afternoon. It doesn't seem much of a camp, but compared to my poverty-stricken life in a public housing estate, this was akin to a worldwide adventure tour!!

Back in those days we could just set up camp anywhere along the river, just where ever we could find a spot. There were rangers around but their role was mainly to remind us to clean up after the camp and not leave any trash behind

Nowadays it is a lot more controlled. Much of the area where we used to camp is now a state park carrying an entrance fee. There are just a few specific designated spots for camping, and these all need to be booked in advance, and of course there's also fees attached to camping. And you are given a specific spot within these designated areas where to pitch the tent.

Indeed the vibes are different. During the past few years, such as when I travelled down there to perform my Venus rituals, I avoided the state park cos I felt really uneasy about going in there. I travelled further south where there were still few free spots by the river. This time of course I was on a mission, so I did go into the park..... but the vibes are definitely different to back in my childhood when for less than two precious days I experienced freedom from poverty


And now a story humorous in hindsight if at my expense......


When I first arrived at the park, I was pretty well alone due to arriving early. There were really no one else there aside from the campers, still warm and snug in their tents  So I pretty well had the place to myself the first couple of hours or so.

I was still alone when setting off on my first walk...... but when I got back, other visitors had arrived..... uh fair enough, especially being a holiday weekend here in Western Australia  As I went back to my car, there were some guys unpacking from their vehicle.

One of them spoke to me, saying "I didn't mean to startle you"

I thought.... WTF!!!??? I was not startled at all..... then he commented on my allegedly white legs!

OK.... I am sensitive at the best of times..... but when the Moon is in my Ascendant sign Pisces, I am even more sensitive than usual ...... And I thought.... How dare you little slimes to make rude comments on my legs!!!! Grrrrrrrrr....... and my Scorpio Mars kicked in..... And I hexed the guys!!! .... As I say, Harm none but take no shit.

These past couple of days were literally the first day of Spring, when it was actually warm enough to wear shorts. Up until then it was always too cold for wearing shorts, so of course my legs were going to be white. The guys probably thought I was a Pom (someone from England) cos they typically have white legs, and white everything else, due to the most decidedly frigid climatic conditions present in England.  I am no Pom.... just someone with Reptilian DNA hence very sensitive to the cold

Moral of the story...... It is to your peril that you mess with a witch whose Moon is currently transiting his Ascendant sign !!!!!


Nothing much else happening in the immediate future...... except enjoying this holiday Monday in honor of the Queen's Birthday in Western Australia........

My truly quirky sense of humour........

Now this makes sense..... hehe......

Looks like my mandala drawings after my Chakra Dance sessions.......
Now in the 21st century......

hehe.....

Work experience...... or uncanny similarities !!!!!

Saturn activations..... explained !!!!!

Perhaps the real reason behind the Fall......??

Me after Chiron entered my 3rd House in my teen years......

The Chiron Effect in my life......

Definitely wasn't ET Light Languages

Me.......

hehe......

Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt to prove it..... that Chiron Effect in my life.....


No comments:

Post a Comment