Sunday 24 June 2018

Welcome to "The Three Weeks"

Welcome to The Three Weeks
I hope I didn't scare you
But that's the way we are when we come down
We laugh and scream here
Cos life is just a dream here
That's the way we are when we come down
Welcome to my nightmare
Welcome to my breakdown
Welcome to The Three Weeks.....

Adapted from "Welcome To My Nightmare" by Alice Cooper

Oh yes we once again about to arrive at this horrific time of year, made worse this year by the catastrophic Chiron Saturn square.

Oh the curse of being a Jew......or in my instance, my past lifetime as a Jew coming back to haunt me. Of the 1000 lifetimes attached to my universe, at least one of them, as a Jew in the 2nd century BCE affects me more than most of the others.



Furthermore, my four planets in Virgo and three in Scorpio indicates my work as priests, shamans or other spiritual practitioners during many of my past lives...... and I was a Cohen, a Jewish priest in the Temple during my Jewish past life. My Chiron in Pisces indicates persecution and often martyrdom for my religious/spiritual beliefs...... hence my connection to Temples and other spiritual places, and so why The Three Weeks affects me so much, being related to the destruction of the Jewish Temples. Catastrophes often befalls the Jews during The Three Weeks, and for me catastrophes often befalls me during The Three Weeks. This year, the start of The Three Weeks is this Saturday, June 30, so we essentially talking about the first three weeks of July.

This time as fate would have it, The Three Weeks this year coincides with the peak of the Chiron Saturn square. Catastrophes always happens to me at any time of year while Chiron is in hard aspects with the outer planets, especially Saturn. And so the Chiron Saturn square will add to the intensity of the catastrophes during The Three Weeks and beyond...... the Chiron Saturn square remains in effect through July and August.



Chiron is now in my 2nd House - finances and material possessions - hence Chiron's previous transit of Aries, my 2nd House, from 1968 to 1976 coincides with my poverty years. This time the Chiron Effect seems to manifesting in other ways, still to do with finances. But what seems certain is my car will finally die an ugly death during this period, I would not be surprised if this occurs during The Three Weeks. I am already preparing for life without a car, checking out public transport options and Uber. There is a reason why I live around the corner from the train station.

Meanwhile Saturn is in my 11th House - community and friends - hence why I will be a hermit and not take up Yoga nor participate in any other spiritual groups during The Three Weeks and until after the peak of the Chiron Saturn square. Starting anything new during The Three Weeks and the Chiron Saturn square will end catastrophically.



Tomorrow night is the final night of my Chakra Dance sessions, this being a 9-week course. This has been an interesting and wonderful journey. Just a small intimate group of us, anywhere from 8 to 12 goddesses on any one session, me being the only masculine creature. I relish being among all these goddesses - the women. As a group we have gotten to know each other quite well, and I suppose one could say we made friends, though after tomorrow night's session we will likely to be going our own ways. Me being an introverted little soul, while I tend to make friends during the sessions and courses, but once the course ends, we tend to just go my separate ways, with perhaps a few FaceBook adds. It is rare for me to make lasting friends beyond FaceBook. And it is not a good idea to make new friends so close to The Three Weeks and the Chiron Saturn square. However this particular group, known as "Coessence", will hold the next 9-week course from September, and most of us voiced plans to attend this next session, so we will meet again. And this will be after the peak of the Chiron Saturn square. The group plan on holding a couple of 1-day sessions inbetween, I think the first being at the end of July - it will be after The Three Weeks but still during the peak of the Chiron Saturn square, so I won't say that I will not be attending, but I will have to see how I feel and how things pans out.

Meanwhile life goes on....... and there are other planetary alignments in play, and thankfully not all catastrophic. Uranus had recently entered Taurus which is my 3rd House - communications - and being opposite to my Mars in Scorpio in my chart, this is activating my Scorpio Mars. When Chiron entered Taurus my 3rd House back in 1977, that was the year I turned introverted and becoming the most painfully shy creature. Not all introverted people are shy, there is a difference between the two creatures. Introversion is a personality type, while shyness is a fear of social interactions. Unfortunately for me, due to that Chiron entering my 3rd House in 1977, I became afflicted with both - I turned introverted, and I became so painfully shy, I went right into my shell, shunning any contacts with friends, and becoming like a hermit in my bedroom when I was not at school. The only time I came out of my room was during meal times or when I watched TV.



Now just last month Uranus had entered my 3rd House. While Chiron brings catastrophes, Uranus brings radical changes, the revolutionary planet, the planet of the Hippies era. Mars, the God of War, is a planet of action, and with my chart showing Mars in Scorpio, it is action often precipitated by passion, or as the dark side, anger. It is why I have a temper!!

Over the past few weeks two of my colleagues had resigned at my workplace - one into retirement, the other taking a new job in another department. My job had always involved looking after the dispatches for the students in the Years 11-12 group, while the guy who retired was looking after the years 7-10 group. There is one other guy who looks after the K-6 group, that is, Kindergarten to Year 6. When the colleague retired, it was made clear by the Dept that he would not be replaced. Budget cuts!! So I was now assigned the Years 8-12, while the guy in K-6 was now given Year 7. My being a Virgo I relished the extra workload. We Virgos likes to be kept busy, and with most courses going online, our workloads has decreased over the years, to the point where most of the items we hold are practical kits in Science, Art, and the Manual Arts such as Woodwork. Most of the books that we used to hold in stock are now online. So I was glad to be taking on the extra workload of 8-10, and I went to work on applying my Virgo systems for 11-12 to also the 8-10, bringing them together, designing my databases to incorporate the two, and making changes to how the 8-10 were dealt with by the previous colleague. We Virgos has ways of doing things, and we like to keep things in order.

The next colleague to leave us, she worked in helping to make kits for the K-6 and also the Science kits for 7-12. When she left to take a job in another department, my boss made it clear he is going to insist on a replacement for her. And so things were set in motion to secure a replacement for her.

Imagine my surprise, and indeed my utter disappointment, when my boss announced via email without consulting me that the replacement person will take on Years 8-10, hence taking that job away from me after I worked so hard in setting up my systems to incorporate that area. I was so shattered!!! But being a Virgo, I initially just accepted it, though I must admit that I did perform some magic, me being a witch. I performed some magic in the office of my boss, while obviously he wasn't there, the magic designed to bring to nought his plans to take that part of my job away from me. But his decision seemed so final that I didn't really expect much to change.



It turned out his decision came about after he consulted the guy in the K-7 area, who basically said he no longer needs an assistant to help with compiling his kits. So my boss needing to find alternative duties for the new replacement, he decided to take away the 8-10 that was recently given to me, and without consulting me!!! This happened on the Thursday, so I performed the magic on the Friday, the day of the Goddess.

Then the following Monday, my boss did actually pay me a visit in my office, and he announced that the Dept has approved of the new replacement, and that he is going to take the 8-10 area. So I thought, uh well it's a fate accompli. However I also gave him that look, it must have been a real evil look, cos he seemed to hesitate then he asked me if I wanted to discuss this!!!! Then prompted by my Scorpio Mars opposite to Uranus in my 3rd House, I grabbed the opportunity to voice my opposition to this plan. This is really unusual for this meek mild little Virgo!!! It's as if something in me just took over...... and I really spoke my mind about this to my boss!!! He seemed most surprised, indeed shocked, that I really spoke up for myself - something very rare for me!!!! And it prompted him to at least think about his decision.......



For the next few days my boss hadn't said anything else, but rumours began to surface among my colleagues, rumours that my boss had changed his mind and indeed knocked back the offer of a replacement person. None of my other colleagues except one knew about me standing up for myself, and the colleague who did know, because she was in the office with me at the time, she hadn't told anyone else.

Then Friday came, Goddess day, when my boss came back to visit me, to make the official announcement, that we will not be getting a replacement person afterall, and that I will be keeping the 8-10 in addition to my 11-12. Oh yes I was so happy!!!! I really did not expect such a resounding success even though I performed my magic. There is something to be said about being a witch!!! Between that, and the Uranus in my 3rd House activating my Scorpio Mars, I suppose this pretty well sealed my success. And well, in spite of the catastrophes in my life, I do eventually get my own way in most things, and what I wish for usually comes to pass....... eventually.

Now..... for my quirky sense of humour.........

The Chiron Effect......

Meanwhile at Telstra......

Considering the pizza is the best thing ever to be invented for the tummy..... aside from chocolates!!!!

Meanwhile in Perth.......
When my ADHD kicks in......

Oh yes..... the other delight of the universe..... donuts !!!!!!!

Guilty as charged........
Trying to get around the Saturn Complex...... my fruitless effort to lose weight....

Valid question......

When dealing with the Saturn Complex...... my fruitless effort to lose weight

Pre-historic finds.....

A day in the life of a Virgo......

When the Saturn Complex gives the wake-up call during these very cold mornings.....

The life of an introvert......

During "The Three Weeks" and the Chiron Saturn square......
















No comments:

Post a Comment