Tuesday 19 June 2018

My Four Planets In Virgo

Me and my four planets in Virgo...... my Virgo really kicked in last Sunday, when I ran errands, did my grocery shopping, my baking, etc.... and working virtually from dawn to dusk and beyond. It also didn't help that I needed to do the laundry. I usually do my laundry on Thursdays as part of my Virgo schedules, but the strata company decided to revamp the floors of the 1st Floor hallways and stairs, replacing the carpet with new tiles. And the laundry area is located on the 1st Floor. And they decided to start the tiling in the vicinity of the laundry room on Thursday thus blocking access to the laundry area, and I wasn't able to get back to my laundry until Sunday........

So after working myself to death on Sunday, then going to my dance session on Monday...... my Uranus influence kicked in, with Uranus activating my Scorpio Mars..... and it came to be that some schedule changes and ways of doing things needs to be examined!!! Otherwise this obsessive little work-a-holic Virgo is about to be a very low energy Virgo!!!!

Anyway..... hopefully get back to my blog updates by next Sunday...... meanwhile just posting some more of my quirky sense of humor until then.......... me and my ET kins.......









Now for the Siriun hybrids...... puddy cats




















No comments:

Post a Comment