Thursday 6 July 2017

Football - Weevil Voodoo Doll Fail !!!!!!

Time to refine my Weevil voodoo doll!!!! What a fail!!! Here I was thinking, the Weevils lost the previous week right on their home territory at the Domain. So I was thinking, they this time would have to travel all the way to Melbourne, and Weevils does not like to travel, and indeed they can't win in Melbourne cos umpires in Melbourne are more difficult to bribe. OK Carlton is down the ladder a bit while due to some extreme manipulations of the dimensional scale the Weevils actually manages to be in the Top Eight!! Well I suppose one could say they didn't win by much, only 7 points, but they bloody won!!! That means my Voodoo Doll didn't work this time!!!!! OK have to tweak it somehow for this week's match back on Weevil home territory, against the Power who won the same number of matches as the Weevils, though the Power doesn't bribe umpires!!! So my refurbished voodoo doll should do the trick here.

However my rule to never pick the Maggies did nevertheless pay off. Though I had only six correct picks I did manage to jump three spots in the office rankings to 7th spot, probably cos everyone else expected the Magpies to win. This time they play the Bombers, and the Bombers should be able to win that one!! One of their best chances for a win, so they should make the most of it!!!!

So let's see how the other matches will pan out. The Crows at home to the Bulldogs tomorrow night (Friday), the Crows on home territory advantage.

Saturday.... the Giants should prevail over the Hawks even though they beat the Maggies but then anyone can beat the Maggies, such as the Bombers on the same day.

Then the Sydney Swans shouldn't have much trouble in the Sun. Meanwhile the Cats will cut their bigger cousins the Lions down to size. And if they pray hard enough the Saints should do well against the Tigers.

Sunday..... the Kangaroos should jump over the Dockers. A coin toss between the Blues and the Demons, probably heads to the Blues if I had to pick one. Just hopefully my Weevil voodoo doll will be more effective on this day with a few Power zaps roasting Weevils.

Now for some comic relief........

Dealing with insurance companies in Australia......

Meanwhile at an Australian government department......

Social media secrets......

And the training comes free with me ;) ;)

Hopefully this won't happen on any of my three flights to Cancun !!!!!!

True..... hehe......

Those airport layovers where time indeed seems to stand still...... a part of life when travelling from Perth.....

I can relate to this..... me with the Pluto influence in my sign ;) ;) hehe

Life as a star seed on Planet Earth.....

Unicorn logic....... ;) ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment