Thursday 13 July 2017

Football - Higher Scores When Not Picking Magpies

Well last week proved that one gets better results when not picking the Magpies, especially when my Weevil voodoo doll is also working!!! I actually gotten 8 correct picks, my highest weekly score this year. It was the Tigers who let me down.

Now let's see if I can build on this result or whether the curse of Chiron will kick in again......

First up on the Friday we have the Saints and the Bombers. Would like to think that the Bombers can win this one, indeed they CAN win this one especially being fresh from a Magpie meal. But will they win or will the Saint's divine guidance prove too much........??

Next the Cats and the Hawks. Question is, will the Cat's claws dig deeper than the Hawk's talons? The Cats may prove to be a little more nimble.......

The Power at home should prove to be a bit too powerful for the Kangaroos

And the Magpies will most likely wilt under the intense heat of the Suns.

Now the all-Sydney match seems destined to be a titanic struggle. Will the Swans prevail, or will the Giants rise to the occasion? This is the case of who will be the better team on the day.

The Demons and the Crows, both dark entities, the Crows may prove to be a little darker and send the Demons back to Hell.

Now on the day of the Sun, and hopefully the Tigers won't let me down this time, surely they could beat them Lions.

The Blues and the Dogs..... hmmmmm....... perhaps the Blues unless the Dogs becomes a bit more leaner and meaner.

Last but not least the Derby..... Dockers and Weevils, and I am betting that my Weevil voodoo doll will once again perform its job.


Some comic relief for an intense but mostly good thus far week..........

This is true...... !!!!!!

I guess that is how they figure out how weird I am...... !!!!

When ETs comes to visit planet Earth ;)

One way to escape the high cost of housing in Perth......

Now I know why Adam ate that apple !!! ;) ;)


When Virgos discusses relationships.......


Dealing with karmic relationships........


My darkest secrets....... ;)

Pedestrian crossings in Perth.......


Virgo dating experiences...... doomed even before the start!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment