Saturday 23 July 2016

Tzom Tammuz

Today being 17 Tammuz is Tzom Tammuz, the day when the Romans lay siege of Jerusalem prior to the destruction of the 2nd Temple, and indeed the start of The Three Weeks. Being also Shabbat the Jews defer the observances of Tzom Tammuz until Sunday. Nevertheless this is the start of the dreaded The Three Weeks. Time to work with my Mt Shasta Tourmaline Wand, sage stick and rattle stick.


And so far they seem to be working. Yesterday I received another totally unexpected gift, a voucher from a supermarket of the value that is approx 50% of my normal fortnite shopping. This apparently part of a promotion which I didn't know I was a part of. It all helps towards my savings for my 2017 trips since I am now all set for my Glastonbury trip this October. I will wait until after the end of The Three Weeks before I begin any serious decision making, however, the universe is giving me insights to where I should go in 2017.

The lease situation. The front porch roof and work on the back porch is now complete. So essentially all of the work is done. So just waiting for the landlord to contact me for a discussion about my lease. It seems likely this will occur during The Three Weeks. Either he will inform me he intends selling the house, or he will offer a new lease but with increase in rent. Either scenario will have me to move out. Rents in apartments are falling, and thanks to the miracle last week as shared previously, I now have the funds to meet the security bond and advance rent without affecting funds for my Glastonbury trip. And of course I should get most of the security bond from my current rental returned to me once the final inspection is completed. Being a Virgo I am careful about cleanliness, even if I will pay for someone to clean the place. I will probably do most of the moving on my own, I don't have much to move and I do have a 6x4 caged trailer and hand trolley with straps, however, I will pay for someone to do that final cleaning - there are businesses who does cleaning specifically for final rental inspections. And moving out to a cheaper apartment which will also mean cheaper utilities will help me to save for my 2017 trips. I will ultimately lead a nomadic lifestyle, and moving to an apartment is like a stepping stone towards this.

Latest on my job where there always seems to be something happening with during The Three Weeks, always some changes or other stressful events. The boss seems to think our jobs in our present form will be relatively safe for another two years. However there is talk of the building being sold off which will mean we will have to move once again. However government being government this is not likely to happen for a while. And with our state elections next year, a change of government is very much a possibility which will mean changes in the plans. Of course it makes no difference which govt party is in power for they are all connected at the Reptilian cabal upper levels. They all have the same basic agenda.

With The Three Weeks upon us, I will do protection spells with my sage stick over my car or bicycle each time I need to go out. So far both seem to be behaving themselves though both needs a service and the car also has issues with the thermostat and also the brake light. I do now have the funds to deal with both issues but I don't like to have repairs or servicing done during The Three Weeks.

Anyway..... no dramas  thus far on this first day of The Three Weeks. Watch this space for further updates.....

Blessed Be









No comments:

Post a Comment