Saturday 9 July 2016

The Curse of Tammuz

We are now into the lunar month of Tammuz,  and the dreaded The Three Weeks begins 17 Tammuz which this year falls on 23 July. And with things already happening during Tammuz it looks like this The Three Weeks period is going to be very intense, unless my Tourmaline Wand from Mt Shasta and my sage stick also from Mt Shasta has any effects on mitigating against this curse of Tammuz. Time will tell.....

Firstly. .... an example of how big corporations treats you like shit while they enjoy their threesomes in bed with the govt and banks. Despite my faithfully making a payment each fortnite towards the roaming rort debt, a debt which Telstra failed to warn me about until too late, those low-life sub-human scums at Telstra decided to suspend all of my phone services. I hardly use the phone anyway, 99% of my friends and contacts uses FB messenger, email and other internet means to contact me. My phone I use only for data and Internet access while out of the house, and I now use my prepaid portable wi fi device from Optus to connect my phone (which I can still do since that part is not controlled by Telstra).

However this is so not the point. Telstra is a large profit making corporation, albeit have now shown themselves to be an unethical indeed criminal organization. Their utterly abysmal treatment of me will not go unpunished. Fact is this threesome, corporations, govt, and banks cares nothing about the common citizen. This is the same worldwide. The laws of the land are stacked against the common citizens and designed to favor one or more of the threesome. So I will have to use other means to punish Telstra. I have already gone elsewhere for my data and mobile Internet access. And when my contract with Telstra ends in May next year I will be terminating all business relationships with them, and going elsewhere for prepaid phone services even if it means changing numbers. No one ever calls me anyway, so being prepaid I won't need to pay anything unless in the rare instance of using the phone for phone calls or text.

Last but not least, I am a witch and I DO have powers. People mess with me to their peril, especially those in large profit making unethical criminal organizations like Telstra. Each payment towards the debt is already sent with a curse  (what we call a hex) to curse anyone in the corporation who deals with that essentially stolen money. Now I will be stepping up my curses after this latest episode, suspending my phone services. Telstra is going to regret ever dealing with me. You do not mess with a witch.

Rant over..... now other things......

Those carrier pigeons had yesterday delivered my rear bicycle light and I now have it, on the charger. As with my front light, the rear light is rechargeable, just like with a phone or tablet. It saves on having to replace batteries every time you turn around! !!!! And those carrier pigeons were quick, it took them only a week from the east coast. Must have been the prevailing winds.

My taxes.... well it turns out I will be getting a refund check albeit not as much as I usually get. I thought due to the effects of the past year being a 27-fortnite year instead of the usual 26, that I would have a tax bill like I did the last time this happened a few years ago. But not this time, I will be getting a refund check though the 27-week fortnite robbed me of a greater more usual check. I submitted my taxes yesterday online, so my refund check should be in my bank account within two weeks. I never have had to wait more than two weeks for my refund.

The refund check will be used to help pay off the Telstra debt. It won't pay all of it but will pay most of the remaining balance. Anything remaining to be paid I should be able to pay by the end of July or early in August. I don't care if my phone services is ever reinstated, I rarely use it anyway, and if I have to call them to reinstate my phone services even after paying off the debt, I simply not going to do it. I am a stubborn Virgo, and with my natal chart showing Uranus in my Sun sign Virgo, a very rebellious Virgo. And with my chart showing Uranus conjunction with Pluto in Virgo, a very dark rebellious soul, which is why I send curses to those foolish enough to treat me like shit, especially those within the threesome - corporations, banks and govt. I am absolutely livid with Telstra, and anger does help to add energy to the curses directed at the target of the anger.

After I finish paying off Telstra I can concentrate on saving my pennies for my Glastonbury trip in October. Both the air ticket and lodging in England, the two most expensive items, are already booked and paid. So there is only the car rental that I need to save for, also booked but not paid, you pay for it when picking up the car in London. Then of course petrol for the car, and usual living expenses like food, etc, and spending money. Like the Virgo that I am, I have a saving target which I worked out should comfortably meet my expenses, and as long as I pay off Telstra by early August at the max and have no more catastrophes, I should be able to meet my savings target. I just have to survive The Three Weeks which ends about 2nd week of August.

Speaking of govt, I am one of the causes of the potential hung Parliament for I did not vote for either major parties. Both are Reptilians and are both joined at the top in the Reptilian order. Though their policies may have some differences, their ultimate Reptilian agendas are identical. I also did not vote for the Greens though I voted for them in the past, for they have also been exposed as Reptilians. What gave them away was their stated support for the "no jab no pay" law, that is, parents would not receive certain child support payments from the govt unless their children received vaccination according to the prescribed schedules. Vaccination is a Reptilian agenda designed to control the population, similar to how Hitler controlled the Jews in concentration camps. Vaccinations does NOT prevent diseases. Studies (that are not paid by the govt or pharmaceutical companies) have shown that the decreases in many of the diseases can be linked to improvement in hygiene and other improvements in living standards, not by the invention of vaccinations.

Indeed I am living proof of the lies behind vaccinations. Here at work we are offered flu vacs for free, and all of my colleagues receive the vax except me. And they all get the flu and have to take time off work for the flu except me. I have never gotten the flu since that September from hell in 2011 when my wife gotten a nasty strain of the flu from the hospital. That is now five years ago and I have never gotten the flu despite not receiving the flu vax.

Anyway, back to the elections, I did not vote for either major parties nor the Greens, they are all tied together at the Reptilian top with ultimately identical agendas. I did place first preference to the Marujuana  (Weed) Party cos no Reptilian would ever advocate weed being legalised, and I mean full legalization, not just for "medicinal purposes" which is just another Reptilian method of control. It was the Reptilians who made weed illegal in the first instance, and they did it for the benefit of big corporations and pharmaceutical companies who would be out of business if everyone used weed. The health benefits of weed are many, which I have experienced before as I have smoked the stuff before. I don't smoke it now cos I don't want to get into trouble, a criminal conviction would prevent me from going overseas. But I certainly have done it before and it is totally harmless, it does not cause cancer nor other diseases, and no one have ever died from weed overdoses, the worst that can happen is just an extended period of being stoned. But while being drunk from alcohol can damage the body and brain, this does not occur with weed. I am living proof of that. If anything, weed makes you more mentally alert and more open to the higher dimensions. Alcohol does not do that, neither does tobacco nor nicotine.

Oh yes I am a hippie, a rebel, and conspirist who does not believe the lies perpetuated by govt, corporations, the Reptilian controlled media, TV, religion (also controlled by Reptilians such as chief Reptilian Pope Francis) and this society in general. All are lies designed to enslave us. And more and more of us are waking up, hence the election results, and also other things worldwide such as Britain's unexpected exit from the EU.

More of my weirdness musings another time........

No comments:

Post a Comment