Sunday 6 March 2016

Looking Chiron In The Eye

Now in this eclipses month of March, my intense journey with Chiron continues. As we all know, Chiron the Wounded Healer is in my Ascendant sign Pisces in my natal chart, and is currently in its return to Pisces.

Last night I was back at the Dancing Dhevas event and I enjoyed myself immensely, dancing to my heart content, feeling the presence of my Dragon Goddess spirit guide who is a dancer. Dancing Dhevas holds the event twice each month, it just happened to be a week apart on this occasion, the last week of February and then the first week of March. The next event is two weeks from now, which unfortunately clashes with my nephew's wedding so I will have to miss the Dheva event. Being so addicted to dancing I may go to other dance events, there seem to be a few of them here in this isolated little city. This is a part of what is known as "Ecstatic Dancing", the dance space often has a small altar nearby with candles and sometimes incense and usually a buddha or some other figurine, adding to the spiritual dimension. During the dance no one talks to each other, and it is overwhelmingly dancing in one's own space, meaning, we dance on our own, not with a partner. There is no alcohol nor any other drug involved, indeed such things are banned from these events. It is indeed a form of meditation. I was first introduced to this form of dancing back at Convergence in New Zealand, and it seems popular here in Perth which I didn't know until this year!!!! It seems to be an increasingly popular form of spiritual connection, alongside of meditation, yoga, etc.

Tonight however was a challenge. I was at the DonateLife honor ceremony in honor of my wife and others who have donated their organs. There is a Chiron-like story attached to this. I was at the first such ceremony back in 2014, the year after my wife died, and although I invited most of my family in Perth, none of them came along. I was on my own, and I HATE being on my own anywhere. It is part of the Chiron the Wounded Healer influence, being in my Ascendant Sign. There has been many wounds associated with being on my own, and so I would never go anywhere on my own. And so I did not enjoy the first ceremony of 2014, and so when I was invited to the 2015 ceremony I did not attend.

So when I was sent the invite to the 2016 event, well I was inspired by Convergence to break through this fear. I have overcome the challenge of attending the spiritual events on my own, this being the Dancing Dhevas. It turned out that being on one's own is not an issue at Dancing Dhevas. We are not allowed to talk during the dance, and we all dance in our own space, so we are essentially all on our own on the dance floor but at the same time we all feel part of the same tribe. At the end of the dance, we gather in a circle, holding hands and sharing our experiences. There is something about being in a circle that makes us less alone and bonding as a group even if many of us don't know each other.

However the DonateLife event is a whole different set of dynamics, and is where I needed to face issues of being on my own. There are no circles, it is the more traditional setup of sitting in an audience with the whole show being run at the front. And I knew if I went, I would once again be the only one alone, just like the last time I went, everyone else would have family and friends with them. But this is 2016, and Convergence inspires me, so I decided to attend anyway!!! I did not specifically invite any of my family but did post the event on FaceBook where I know at least one of my family members in Perth follows me. So indeed they would know but I wasn't expecting any of them to attend, especially being the Wildcat's Grand Final in Perth.

Anyway, I did attend the event albeit with much trepidation but once I arrived I quickly settled in and felt very comfortable in my own space. Afterall I was there to honor my wife, and it was a telling moment when her name and photo appeared on the screen at the front. The ceremony was by the beach, and so was able to watch the water and the sunset as the ceremony progressed. And it turned out to be a lovely evening. I looked Chiron in the eye and she empowered me.

So the next challenge will be more difficult. The wedding of my nephew where virtually all of my Perth-based members of my family will be there, and I do not fit in with any of them. Over the years I was so different to my family that there were times when I seriously thought I was adopted. Well it turned out I was "adopted" in a sense that I am from Taygeta and prior to my present incarnation to Planet Earth I chose to be birthed into these group of souls that are my Earth family. Well since I chose them I have to deal with them. And so in two weeks from now I will be at my nephew's wedding, and well it remains to be seen how it all pans out. None of my family (the Perth based members) yet knows of my upcoming America trip. They will be shocked when they find out. I will post about my trip on FaceBook where I know one of them follows me, this I will do this week!! Then I am sure the huge loads of questions will follow......... and the wedding may turn "interesting" hehe!!! I am full of surprises and like to keep them on their toes cos they think I lead such a mundane boring life with nothing much happening!!!!

This is a holiday weekend in Western Australia, not sure if it is in the rest of Australia. But in any case, the day off work tomorrow will be much appreciated after such an intense and busy weekend!!!!

The football begins in a couple of weeks, and my prophetic thoughts on the Magpies remains much the same as last year, though there may be slight improvements, they may make it as far as 8th spot which will be the first week of the finals but won't get any further than that. I am correct 90% of the time, I was correct last year when they didn't make the finals just as I predicted. I feel they have improved slightly, just a matter of if they improved enough to sneak into 8th spot. Unfortunately it will be a bad year in another way, as much as I hate to concede, I think the Weevils will remain at or close to the top and be in another Grand Final. As for the tipping competition, well every year they say it will be the last year they will run the competition as each year more and more people leaves the workplace due to govt cutbacks so the membership of the tipping comp shrinks. And so far this year I haven't had any word of whether there will be a tipping competition in our office, but then, there is not many of us left!! If there was a competition still running I will probably join as things in general seems to be getting better with Jupiter in my Sun sign, however, the curse of Chiron may still be evident, as Chiron is still in my Ascendant sign. Chiron is indeed opposite to Jupiter in my current chart, so it be like a tug of war, and well it would remain to be seen who wins out. Nevertheless with things going much better for me in 2016, at long last!!!!!!!.... Jupiter being behind my change of fortunes!!!!!..... I am likely to join the competition if it is running this year. I probably will know by next weekend since the football season begins the following week.

Speaking of change of fortunes..... not only I am going to America in May/June, I am now going to Glastonbury in England in October. Glastonbury being a mystical site, said to be near where Avalon was located as per the legend of King Arthur, and is where there are the crop circles, and also the famous Stonehenge is nearby. So this southern coastal part of England is a very spiritually significant spot. It was my tentative plans to visit England after my America trip, but being the Virgo that I am, I had wanted to wait until I see how my America trip panned out and my financial situation after that. My America trip is all accounted for, and I indeed have ample funds to cover this trip, and as being a Virgo I will take out travel insurance just as I did for my New Zealand trip, but there is always the unexpected and the unknown, such as our 3rd world currency that is the Australian Dollar dropping like a rock, which with the diabolical state of this 3rd-world-like economy it is certainly possible!!!!!

However this past week I gotten in my inbox an offer from an airline of 10% off the air tickets specifically to London return. OK I know when the universe speaks to me. There is no such creature as "coincidence"!!!! 10% of the air tickets will pay for two nights lodgings with money left over for a meal or two!!! Also it was not "direct marking" based on my online activity as up until then I did not search nor share anything about my intention to visit England, it was all private in my head, and though marketing companies may be good they are not THAT good!!!!! But to take advantage of this offer I needed to purchase the air tickets this week!!! So contrary to my usual Virgo cautiousness I went ahead and bought the air tickets and booked my lodgings for a little under two weeks in the south of England during October. And somewhat miraculously I still have ample funds for my America trip, its as if the funds appeared from nowhere.

These trips are not just vacations. I have energy work to do!!! I am visiting the energy hot spots or "Earth Chakras" in America and England to perform energy works to heal this planet. It is a part of my calling as an incarnated soul from Taygeta. All star seeds are called for energy work on this planet, and many of us are at different times visiting these "Earth chakras" for much the same reason. It is part of the awakening and energy shifts that has been occurring since 2012. Hence my miraculous change of fortune. I don't have any more money than before, I haven't won lotto nor gained a promotion, but I have just been given ways to make my current funds go further, helped by the energies of Jupiter in my Sun sign conjunct with the North Node (which speaks of one's calling and destiny), hence am able to go on these trips to do my work for planet Earth. Being able to get good deals on lodgings, car rentals, etc also helps. I don't go for the cheapest, it is a case of you get what you pay for, and I do value my creature comforts!!! But can still get good deals on slightly more expensive options. For example in San Francisco the cheapest car rental has both the office and car lot located away from the airport and we are left to fend for ourselves in getting to the office, ie, have to catch a taxi or public transport. But the slightly more expensive option with a different car rent company has the office located at the airport and a free shuttle service to the car lot where I can pick up the car. So it does pay to be a Virgo with our research abilities and shopping around, and so we end up getting off way cheaper than normal but still enjoying the creature comforts!!!! Same with the airlines, I go with the premium airlines offering such creature comforts as a choice of seating (I like sitting by the window and away from the wing so I can see the terrain below me, but the cheaper airlines doesn't allow you to choose where to sit), menu choice of meals, personal video screens, and internet access - I just get in with these airlines when they offer special deals which in many cases makes the prices as comparable to the cheaper airlines.

Anyway.... enough of my high energy ramblings...... we have the Solar Eclipse on Wednesday partially visible from Perth, and the eclipse takes place in my Ascendant Sign Pisces so it is very energetic for me........ well I will stop now.... with more of my quirky sense of humor.......

A bit like my football tipping with the curse of Chiron evident......


There is a skill in discerning the signs, such as in booking for my England trip........


Like the travel insurance companies that doesn't cover for pre-existing medical conditions such as my heart disease condition.......


How my family might react when I tell them about my America trip......





No comments:

Post a Comment