Monday 29 February 2016

Dancing Dhevas and My Dealings With Chiron

As per usual my life is shaped by the celestial alignments, indeed the universe speaks to me through the planetary alignments. My natal chart shows Chiron the Wounded Healer in my Ascendant sign Pisces being opposite to my Sun sign Virgo. And during the Chiron return beginning around 2010 my life began to turn pear shaped. Mother's death happened just after Chiron entered Pisces, and my wife's death happened near the spot of my exact Chiron return, that is, returning to the same spot in the sky as where it was in my natal (birth) chart. And as Chiron continued its slow journey through Pisces, my life continued to be difficult. Then Jupiter entered my Sun sign Virgo, and soon things began to turn around. I went to New Zealand, and the Convergence festival at New Zealand inspired me to embark on adventures for 2016, seeking to get out more and attend events in Perth, and to travel further afield, such as to America in May/June.

However I still have to deal with Chiron the Wounded Healer still in my Ascendant sign, and we have currently both Neptune and Chiron there. Neptune deals with the deep spiritual/emotional aspects, and Pisces is a mystical sign to begin with. My interests in all things spiritual stems from Pisces being my Ascendant sign. However over the years I have suffered a lot of pain and heartache in my pursuit of  my spiritual goals, that is the Chiron influence.

I never liked to attend events on my own. This is part of the Chiron influence. Everyone else seems to know someone at these events but I would not know anyone, so I be all alone, and so in the past I avoided attending events on my own. The question is always asked, what if I don't fit in? What if they didn't like me? What if I am too old?

Nevertheless, Convergence in New Zealand have inspired me, and so I was determined to start attending events in Perth. I had already booked and paid to attend an event happening in April, the Tribal Fire Ceremony. But up until now I am yet to actually attend any events.

As the Sun entered Pisces and moved into conjunction with Neptune, I had the inspiration and energy to attend my first event - the Dancing Dheva event last Saturday evening. Here is the link.....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1641230966128797/

And link to the website....

https://www.facebook.com/DancingDhevas/

It is basically a 2-hour session of free form spiritual dancing followed by a circle of sharing. I had always loved dancing. Indeed during my 1998 trip to America I met a Medium who knew nothing about my past but told me that my Guardian Angel or Spirit Guide was a dancer. And to cut a long story short, there were a lot of dance events at Convergence in New Zealand and I participated in as many of them as I could. This inspired to seek out spiritual dance events in Perth and was surprised to find so many of them here in this isolated little city!!!!

And so I settled on the Dancing Dheva event. Ironically the event took place a day after what would have been Mother's birthday. Mother was a dancer and was very good at it, indeed she once worked as a dance teacher. Aside from my Spirit Guide, my Mother is the inspiration behind my love for dancing. And indeed it was Mother who inspired me to overcome the Chiron influence and to attend this event.

One of my Chiron inspired questions was what if I am the oldest person there?? Afterall we're talking about two hours of solid dancing so I thought it would be just for young people. I am very fit and could easily dance for two hours, nevertheless, my fear of not fitting in remained an obstacle which needed to be confronted. However soon after I arrived my fears were put to rest. For indeed there were quite a few people who seemed to be near my age and older!!!

And well..... in a nutshell.... it was awesome! I was so glad I attended. I am so free when dancing, all inhibitions simply disappears, it is indeed a form of meditation. They hold two dance events each month, and I intend attending most of them!!!!

Now we move into March the month of eclipses. There is a solar eclipse happening on the 9th, and a lunar eclipse on the 23rd. The solar eclipse begins in Indonesia due north from here and in fact will be visible from here in Perth, and it ends just to the north of Hawaii and indeed visible from Hawaii - this was the sign that I needed to visit Hawaii first on my America trip, indeed I be spending 5 days in Hawaii on the first leg of my trip.

Anyway March is a very busy month for me. Very busy for one who normally doesn't have a life and usually doesn't have much happening!!!! The list of events I am due to attend are......

March 5 - Dancing Dhevas

March 6 - The DonateLife ceremony in honor of my wife being an organ donor.

March 19 - Wedding of one of my nephews

March 25-28 (Easter) - Glory Camp with my cousin's church

These are at least the planned events that I have committed to attend.

And so 2016 the year of adventures continues to unfold......

What happens during a Chiron return.....


Meanwhile in Perth the top 3 of most expensive cities on Earth......



Working very hard for our wage rise......


The Truth be known........













No comments:

Post a Comment