Sunday 13 March 2016

Placing Jupiter To The Test

Well as soon as I mentioned about the possibility of joining the Football Tipping Competition and questioning whether the competition would be running this year, well the email came my way, that indeed the competition will be running this year albeit across two departments, and well I decided to join once again!!! Indeed I am joining TWO competitions - the office tipping competition, and the competitions run by my Union - the latter having a lot more members as it is open to all of the Union membership across the country.

So the question is, will the curse of Chiron continue, or will the Jupiter in my Sun sign kick in. As I mention each time, I had always won prize money in the tipping competition until the year of Mother's death which happened when Chiron the Wounded Healer entered my Ascendant sign Pisces, hence what I called the curse of Mother's death, which it turns out to be the curse of Chiron. And Chiron will be in Pisces until 2018, so perhaps the curse of Chiron may continue.

However since Jupiter entered my Sun sign Virgo last August, things began to turn around for me. My social life began to improve from about October, and then of course my trip to New Zealand in December/January, my first ever overseas trip since my then one and only trip overseas in 1998 - the trip to America/Canada. And now here in 2016, as Jupiter continues its journey through Virgo, I am now booked and paid for two more overseas trips - America in May/June, and England in October. This will make three overseas trips in a year when since 1998 I was most decidedly stuck at home with only an occasional road trip for nearly 18 years - the amount of time it takes for a baby to turn into a legal adult!!!! Not to mention the continued improvement in my social life, my new involvement in the Ecstatic Dancing movement, and other spiritual events that this time last year I didn't even know existed in this isolated little city!!!!!

So quite clearly, Jupiter in my sign have really turned things around for me in spite of Chiron's presence in my Ascendant. Now the football moment of truth will soon arrive, that is, whether my good fortunes will extend to the football tipping. Being in TWO competitions will give me the chance to try two different strategies, so will see how it pans, and whether Jupiter will do its job or will Chiron take over once again.

Now less than two months before I leave these sunny and very isolated shores of Perth for my 18 year return trip to America. There are still some tasks that I need to do, such as, taking out travel insurance. Being a Virgo I like to be prepared for all possibilities, and travel insurance comes pretty close to it. Only snag is, they don't cover for pre-existing medical conditions, so should I suffer a heart event I will be left to fend for myself. However since my very unexpected heart event last July I have had no other problems with my heart nor related issues. So sometimes within the next month I will secure some travel insurance.

Next task is to acquire a second piece of luggage. For my New Zealand trip the airline allowed for only one piece of checked luggage. However the airline for my America trip allows for TWO checked luggage as part of my air ticket price. This will help with the nemesis of Virgos - baggage limits!! We Virgos are very anxious creatures and we like to pack our entire wardrobe plus half our worldly possessions so to cover for every possible scenario even those less likely than winning 1st division lotto!!!! However those infernal baggage limits prevents us from doing so, therefore we long suffering are compelled to make extremely difficult decisions - what to leave behind so to keep within these very tiny limits!! 23 kgs per piece of luggage is not much when we wish to take everything!!! Being able to bring two pieces of checked luggage means our total limit to be 46 kgs, plus 7 kg for the one piece of carry on luggage, and a "small bag" of "personal" items!!!! Though more than I was able to take on my New Zealand trip, it still won't be anywhere near enough for very anxious Virgo me!!!! But it's better than nothing. So will need to shop around for a 2nd baggage piece, it will be slightly smaller and with wheels like my original luggage case as it will just be me who will be left to lug it around, and I won't always have those luggage trolleys available to me.

The above two I am yet to do, however, this weekend I have already done my other tasks. I purchased a 2nd power outlet adapter which will allow me to use both American and English outlets (indeed outlets in most countries) to charge my three devices - phone, tablet and electric shaver. So will be able to charge two devices at a time during my motel stays, especially since I won't be able to charge my devices while camping. I do also have two portable chargers which should tide me over during the up to four days of camping out. I will also bring my car charger though I am not sure if it can be used on my American car rental, but am hopeful that the cars will have USB outlets which will still allow me to charge my devices. I know many new cars here have USB ports, and I imagine in a place like America it would be standard for all new cars, and they tend to have the latest car models available for rentals. But being a Virgo I like to be prepared for all possibilities, hence the extra adapter and my two portable chargers.

Next I acquired an electronic switch timer so will be able to set my lamp to switch on and off while I am away from the house, such as my America trip, plus the other occasions I will be away, such as my camping trips at Easter and the Tribal Fire ceremony. This device has up to 14 program blocks which will allow me to set 14 different on/off cycles over each week, thus will make it appear that lights are being switched on and off at different times on different days, up to twice each night. So to any casual or not so casual observers outside, it will still look like that there is still someone at home at my house while I am actually away.

Last but not least, a pair of headphones for my tablet in preparation for my 14-hour flights to and from America (and similar length flights to and from England via Dubai). These are real headphones not those cheap ear plugs which are uncomfortable for my ears. Although the plane will have plenty of videos, movies, games and other options, I still get easily bored due to my ADHD (Attention Directed to Higher Dimensions)!! Planet Earth is not a big planet, in fact it is one of the smaller planets of the cosmos. My planet around Taygeta is much bigger than Earth, but it's a 8D planet so we don't use 3D transportation systems like planes, we just think about a place and we are instantly transported to it. However here on Planet Earth we are confined to 3D transportation systems, and though it is a small planet, but it might as well be the size of Antares when travelling to the other side of the planet!!!! It is said that it would take a jet plane 1100 years to fly around Antares just once!!! Hey when stuck on a plane for a 14-hour flight, especially being with ADHD, it seems like 1100 years!!!!!

Me and 14-hour flights does not get on well together, especially since I will not sleep a single wink during such a trip, I cannot sleep on planes, trains, buses, etc. And the plane's entertainment system won't have any Star Seeds videos, nor any other metaphysical or ET-orientated videos, nor their music selection would include Pagan music, nor any of my Pagan games, nor any other of my weirdness. So am currently loading my tablet with such materials so to keep me occupied after I exhausted the plane's entertainment options since most of it will be just 3D and not anything 5D such as to do with spiritual, Pagan,. Star Seeds, etc!!!! We Star Seeds with ADHD (a classic Star Seed trait) needs our minds occupied with higher dimensional deep topics!!! And we are allowed to use our devices on the plane as long as it is set to flight mode. So hopefully 14 hours will go a little quicker...... such are the trials and tribulations of living in the most isolated city on Earth!!!! First a 4.5 hours flight to Sydney, then 14 hours to Los Angeles, then a further 6 hours to Hawaii. That's a whole day just in a plane!!!!

I am still being kept busy prior to my America trip. Last Thursday I went to a 2nd Ecstatic Dance event. Dancing Dhevas runs only twice per month, and the next event I will have to miss due to being at my nephew's wedding. So I needed a 2nd dancing event in addition to Dancing Dhevas, and this one is run by FreoBeats. This dance event runs every Thursday night, so I will have somewhere to go for my Ecstatic Dancing at least once per week.

Last Tuesday for International Women's Day I attended a ceremony down at South Beach at Freo designed to celebrate women and to bring together men and women. The ceremony was run by the same group that will be hosting the Tribal Fire ceremony in April, so I figure it was the chance to meet some of the people I will be camping out with in April.

My final task for the weekend was to prepare for next week's wedding. First to find what to wear considering I have a very scant supply of formal clothing since I rarely attend formal events!!!! Indeed it was down to a choice between dark slacks and shirt, and light colored slacks and shirt. And well since I wore the dark clothing to Mother's and my wife's funerals, I decided on the light colored option. Then needed to iron it, my once per year stint at ironing!!!! Then needed to get a card, so that was one of my tasks during my visit to the mall. Fortunately they requested no gifts but just money to save towards their trip which will probably be to England since my nieces and nephews seem to gravitate towards England - one has been living and working in London for five years, and another one is currently touring England before settling there with his partner also taking a job there!!!

Then I drove to the wedding venue which is an estate up in the hills so to see how long it would take for me to get there. Me being a Virgo like to plan things down to a T, so by finding out how long it will take for me to get there, I can plan for next Saturday's wedding, including planning down to a T exactly when to leave so to arrive at the venue no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time. I don't like to arrive too early cos I get bore easily especially among my very 3D family, but being a Virgo I also don't like to be late!! So after my "dry run" journey this afternoon to the venue, I headed onto the forests of Mundaring Weir to spend a bit of time in nature as a very good end to the weekend.........

So now another week at work..... with my Ecstatic Dance event on Thursday, and the moment of truth next weekend when I attempt to pick the winners in the first week of the football season........

The logic of a Virgo.....


What Virgos do on a Friday night....


Meanwhile back in my childhood......


In my instance the sister-brother roles were reversed...... !!!!


Last but not least..... hmmmmm if I shall say so myself *smug grin*.... hehehe.......





No comments:

Post a Comment