Sunday 23 August 2015

My Prediction is Accurate

It is now mathematically impossible for the Maggies to reach the Finals. My prediction at start of the season proved to be accurate. My feelings are always correct. This would not be the year of the Maggies, and indeed it is not so. Now the unthinkable may become reality, the Weevils reaching the top of the ladder. Makes no difference, I think the Hawks will win the flag this year against the Weevils in the Grand Final....... I did manage six correct picks in spite of the upsets.

Hopefully by next weekend I be back on my bicycle. Things are happening. On Tuesday I see the Cardiac Physio and will test my fitness. I am now walking up to 3.5 kms on weekends, around the lake. Hopefully when I see the Physio I will get some kind of plan for getting back on my bicycle, as in, how far I can ride, and how long it will be before I can start riding to work again. The public transport fares are costing me a fortune but still cheaper than the petrol if I drove to work each day.

Anyway.... nothing much else happening.......

How I thought of dentists in my childhood......


The most important thing..... ;)


;)








No comments:

Post a Comment