Tuesday 9 June 2015

Football Lessons

Oh being a Virgo we find it hard to adapt to changes in routines..... we Virgos loves our certainty in our routines, and we panic when the routines are changed..... we get all muddled and scatter brained..... such as when an extra match is played the following Monday ;).... and I think the new computer system of the Tipping site is also a Virgo, it didn't email me the results until TODAY, over a day late......

But this has been one of my better tipping results.... actually got a whopping high 7 picks.... well granted that the majority of the matches were running at short odds for the favorite, and there were no upsets..... except the first match!!! I had a feeling to pick Richmond but silly me did not do so...... uh well.... one lesson learned.....

My other failure was.... oh those Bombers..... why do I ever pick them Bombers...... must learn lesson..... don't pick Bombers.... which unfortunately leads to a very tricky situation..... the Bombers gets to enjoy the privilege of playing the Weevils..... now if the Bombers can't beat the Weevils then probably about time they consider changing codes! LOL! OK they have to travel to the far distant outposts of the very isolated west coast..... very long trip I know..... but still no excuses..... I simply cannot bring myself to pick the Weevils..... so..... going to stick my neck out one more time.... but this is the last chance.... after this.... no more!!!!

At least the Weevils were given their reality check! That one I did pick correctly, for them Weevils to be given their reality check. That was one of the highlights of the weekend. Of course the other was.... ohhhhh the Maggies..... it was tight at times, but this time I knew they would prevail..... they always play better on the holiday Monday match against the Demons......

Anyway..... nothing much else happening on this side..... my very mundane life....... will see how next weekend pans out......

Now my quirky sense of humor......

Um... yes.... hehe.....


My puddy cat LOL


Is that why more ETs doesn't visit us? LOL

Me who hates queues.....




No comments:

Post a Comment