Sunday 14 June 2015

What a weekend !!!

Now Mercury's retrograde has ended and that pesky little planet is moving forward again so things should start easing up on that front. Now Neptune has begun its retrograde, and in this instance it is a good thing, it being a water planet, you know, named after the sea god "Neptune" which most of us is familiar with from stories, etc.... water means spirituality, so its retrograde motion makes it a good time for us to deal with our purposes in life..... and for me, it's a good time to finally update my crystals collection, what I been planning on doing for the last few months but has been blocked from it until now. Yeah I know.... weird.... but I love my crystals. As it is said, a star seed cannot live without his crystals, it is our lifeline, going back to the times and on other planets when the use of crystals were commonplace and not confined to the hippies and other weird souls like me ;)

I would have planned to go to Fremantle cos that is where most of the crystals shops are located, but my attention was directed at a shop at the Hillary boat harbour up Sorrento way. So as part of my walking regime on Saturday I decided to go by the shop and check it out. And.... wow...... I thought I died and gone to crystal heaven, or back to my home planet where crystals are as common as dirt on Earth ;)!! It was awesome!!!!..... I didn't purchase anything then cos I was on my walk, but just wanted to check it out, and well..... awesome...... and it is open on Sundays!!!!!

So today I went back to the shop by car..... would have brought my trailer except that I hadn't won lotto and so was on a budget.... uhhhhh a star seed can never have too many crystals!!!!.... the number of crystals purchased limited only by my currently available funds ;).... anyway.... I bought some more crystals, some for my sacred space, some for just around the house, and some to carry around with me. Each crystal type serves a different purpose, so bought a few varieties.

The crystals I bought today.....

There were other things at the shop also..... and some statues of dragon goddesses which I just loved so much. Dragons are another part of my interests, and goddesses well its part of our root Pagan spirituality before patriarchy took over..... So I bought one of these too ;)

My Dragon goddess..... its about 40cm high or about 16 inches or so ;)


OK enough of my weirdness......

Now the catastrophe that is the football tipping, the curse of Chiron very much evident..... well good for the Maggies.... hehe..... very good win..... but aside from that bright spot.... well..... hum...... those Bombers can't even beat the Weevils, oh what is the world coming to!!!..... hmmmm..... not good..... very grim indeed..... but you'd think with just six matches I'd be able to get a higher percentage of them right, perhaps even all six..... uh well dream on........

Well next week, just another six matches, and the Maggies have a rest...... and those Bombers have a rest..... maybe they be able to regroup if they don't die of shame from being beaten by Weevils LOL..... so the only thing I be able to root for next week is for the Tigers to have roasted Weevils for dinner..... hahaha.....

One of the bonuses for getting my new phone is 12 months free access to the live AFL matches, meaning ALL live matches, not just the ones they show on TV.... this is really great.... me can now watch any AFL match live on my phone where ever I am..... down at the beach, on my walks, at the shops, as well as here at home when they're not shown on our TV channels..... so me watching Maggies matches on my phone ;)

Next weekend is the Solstice, the shortest day of the year, so here we celebrate Yule. Oh yes we Pagans celebrate the holidays at opposite times of the year cos of the opposite seasons. We not like the Christians who celebrate Xmas the same day all over the world even though it is hot here. Of course we know that Xmas comes originally from Yule. However we Pagans we celebrate the 8 holidays of the year at opposite times to those in the Northern Hemisphere due to the opposite seasons. So our Solstice next weekend on the 21st, well being Winter, we celebrate it as Yule.

Now more of my quirky sense of humor.......

Back to work Monday.......


Typical Monday at work ;)


What NOT to say to the boss ;) hehe


And at every workplace there's a character like him....... LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment