Friday 27 June 2014

New Moon Madness

Oh what a chaotic week it has been with Mercury still in retrograde and the New Moon which fell today..... and now I am currently battling a head cold.... blocked nose and sneezing.... seems more like allergies... Yes I am allergic to cold weather, and with no rain around, the temperature drops like a rock to near freezing point. I took the day off work today and didn't go for any walks, the lack of a walk seems to make me more miserable. Not sure if I be going for any walk tomorrow.... well it is only a blocked sinuses, nothing else is wrong.... but will see how I feel in the morning.... My daily garlic intake probably working to keep the symptoms from getting too severe, but quite clearly there is still a problem somewhere..... it happened on a New Moon, that is probably it..... this New Moon begins the two months of calamities for Jews with the dreaded "The Three Weeks" happening in just over two weeks from now.... this cursed time of year when the Temples were destroyed..... more on that in a couple of weeks.....

The disaster area that is the football tipping.... 6 correct and a drop in one place to 29th.... and I didn't pick the Magpies which is why I got 6 rather than 5 points.... enough said!!

So what else.... last Friday I did go cash in my cans and got about $70 for my troubles, which is pretty well what I expected. But this would be my last time I be doing this. My coke consumption has gone way down, from two to three per day down to one or less... so no longer worth saving the cans. As it was it took me about two years to have saved the cans I had then, a whole trailer load plus some in the car, that gotten me $70.... it would just take far too long now..... I am glad I finally gotten rid of all those cans.....

Caroline had been telling me what herbs etc to eat to avoid getting a cold, all these exotic things I never even heard of and probably don't have in Australia.... She told me that she never gets a cold cos of these herbs.... I said, it doesn't get cold in India which is why you never get a cold! LOL!... She duly informs in in her own lovely ways, that people DO get colds in India.... just not HER!!! OK... I get the point... hehehe..... But it is when she tells me that in her town it never drops below 26C all year, that is when I get envy!!!! I tell her to shut up in a very nice kind of way...... Arrrgh!!! I really do need to move to a warmer climate. When the time comes for us to marry, I'd probably quit my job and move to India..... haaaaa........ not totally joking here..... I could take 26C to 46C temp range anyday!!!!.... far better than damned near freezing here in winter, and their summer is about the same as our summer, though probably a bit hotter on average, that is, while we may get 46C once or twice, they probably get 46C a bit more often..... I prefer heat to cold anyday!!! I don't mind the heat at all...... I just hate the cold.

My latest addiction on my QuickFlix subscription is "Charmed".... I just LOVE that show so much, am currently watching the Season 8 series through the DVDs.... it is well worth the $24.99/mth subscription.... can watch the shows whenever I want, and there are no commercial breaks!! I love "Charmed" so much that I ordered and set the previous seven seasons in the queue. It is basically a show about witches versus demons, all set in modern day San Francisco.... ooohhhh love it.... hehe!!!!

Hmmmm..... anyway......

Here's a favorite song from my hell years..... when I could escape into red-hair fantasies even for just a little bit....


No comments:

Post a Comment