Thursday 12 June 2014

Lucky Friday the 13th

Here a Full Moon on Friday the 13th.... that will not happen again for another few decades, 2049 to be exact, I think I will be well and truly off the perch by then!! So gonna make the most of it tomorrow!!! There is nothing "unlucky" about Friday the 13th. Friday is a blessed day in honor of the Goddess Freya - which is where we get the name "Friday" from - Freya's Day - so the reason why we like Friday so much is more than just being that it being the start of the Weekend when we knock off from work!! The Jews looks forward to Friday as the day of preparation for the Sabbath, and the plaited Challah bread that we eat on Friday evenings to bring in the Sabbath is derived from the Freya tradition - the plaited structure of the bread represents the plaited hair of Freya. And the number 13 is a sacred number of the divine feminine, which is why Christian tradition considers it "unlucky" - the religion suppresses all female expressions in favor of male leadership, ascribing the Source as a male God, and etc. But in fact there are 13 tribes of Israel, 13 Full Moons in a solar year, 13 signs of the original Zodiac. So from a Pagan point of view, Friday the 13th is a most blessed day. I intend to enjoy it!!!! Now just need a black puddy cat..... purrrrrrrrrr.......

The football..... I managed to get 8 from 9, but then it was an easy round to pick, and many of us had gotten all 9 picks correct.... so I remain in 28th spot, unchanged from the previous round. This week however is a different story, and my "luck" or lack thereof is likely to be more evident this weekend. The update on the curse of the close matches. Last week there was one close match, that is, where the result is decided by 6 or less points, and I actually managed to pick correctly on that match. So the current win-loss ration of close matches now stands as 3-4, which I suppose now falls within statistical expectation. But with close matches more likely this weekend, we shall see how it pans out then.

Mercury's retrograde which began last Friday and will last until the end of this month, it has already affected me!! Mercury being the messenger god of Greek mythology, the planet's retrograde affects communication issues, computers and electronics, and relationships. Well last Friday I went to my PO box, and for the first time ever the key would not enter the lock on my box. Nomatter how hard I tried, the key just absolutely refused to go in. So I reported the problem to the staff at the Post Office who themselves tried the key only to find the same result. The sheila sprayed it with lubricant but still couldn't open it. So she asked me, Are you sure you have the correct box?? I thought.... DUH!!!!!!! I have been using this box for over 20 years.... OF COURSE I am sure I have the right box!!!! DUH!!!!!!..... the sheila checked the list anyway.... and yes indeed it is the correct box.... as if it was gonna be any different after 20 years!!!!! Anyway they would try to fix it over the weekend, and when I came back this week, they must have really cleaned out the lock cos it now works perfectly almost like a new lock!!!!!

Then last Saturday I went for my walk, and it turned out to be the longest walk at that time. However I ran into GPS problems, worse than usual. On occasion the GPS drops out completely, and I think sometimes it is cos of my ship, my ET kins who comes to check on me, they block out the GPS signal.... but the GPS always returns after a few minutes, perhaps 5 minutes at the most. This time however, it was at least 15 minutes before I gotten my signal back!!! So I couldn't record all of my walk, which was about 27kms. But the next day, Sunday, I walked even further, indeed 30kms, and this time the GPS was far better behaved!!

And another computer problem.... this one is real weird, it began a week or so previously, prior to Mercury's retrograde but while the planet was in the "shadow zone", the zone which the planet moves into while it is retrograding..... I attempted to pay my car rego and insurance, which I always do online.... I pay all of my bills online..... So I attempted to pay the car rego online, but it wouldn't allow me.... it said that I had ALREADY paid it!!! Now living in the 4th most expensive country on earth, our living expenses are very high, our taxes very high.... and car rego and insurance very expensive. If I had already paid it I would have known!!! It takes a large chunk of my tight budget!!!! So I KNEW I hadn't paid it already!!! So obviously a computer problem. OK then.... I will do it the old fashioned way.... I just send them a check and post it by snail mail...... Now last Friday I got a letter back from the rego center, with a check enclosed for the rego amount I paid, and a letter stating that I had already paid it!!!! OK!!!!!! This is weird!!!! Not only it is extremely unusual for a govt dept to actually PAY me back, but this is an obvious error!! Surely they don't rely solely on their computer records. There must be some hard copy documentations somewhere??? Well.... I'll take the check!!! If they don't wanna accept my payment..... me not complaining.... but.... ummmm...... this is downright weird!!!!!

Mercury's retrograde also affecting my Twin Flame.... Caroline.... there has been no upsets between us, but she has had much upsets with some members of her family, she is really having a hard time at this time..... and her phone gave up the ghost and needed to have it fixed!!

Neptune began its retrograde this week, this will last for five months, and it will be interesting..... I actually look forward to Neptune's retrograde, the planet's energies are that of spirituality, and so for the next five months we will have the chance to explore more deeply our spirituality....

Anyway.... what else been happening..... Update on the pay dispute with the govt. We were to go on strike last week, but the strike was called off when the govt decided to negotiate with us afterall rather than just making such a decree regardless of whether we like it or not. Well just last Friday the govt made a 2nd offer. The pay rise is the same however this time there would be no change in the working conditions, which significantly includes job security. The govt have passed laws introducing forced redundancies, basically, when they shut down depts or cut jobs, we can now be sacked rather then redeployed. However, if we choose to accept this new offer, they agree to not enforce this law for the life of the agreement, either two or three years. The wage rise is only 2.75% for the first year, less than the 4% we gotten last time, but at least our jobs will still be secure, and the other conditions such as those covering vacation time remains unchanged. It's not much of a pay rise, it won't even cover my coming rent increase nevermind the increased utilities..... but there is peer group pressure to consider.... The Fire Brigade employees have accepted a similar wage rise of 2.75%, and I think some other group within the broader public sector have also accepted a similar pay rate. However, another group decided to stick it out and continue their fight for a higher pay rate. Well it is likely that my union will put this new offer to a ballot where we all get to vote whether we will accept it or not, then will take it from there...... not sure how I will vote yet, I probably will vote to accept it despite the pitifully low rate.... I suppose it is better than nothing..... but in my view, all this economic doom and gloom are a beat up, there is nothing wrong with our economy, well a lot less wrong with it than they're making out to be..... it is just an excuse to screw us further into the ground and keep us further enslaved.

Last week I shared that the landlord finally paid me a visit..... and we signed a two year lease.... so as of last week, I am here for the next two years, the rent goes up a bit, but won't go up again for two years..... and still much cheaper than the market rate for this area. I since heard on the News that Australia is the 3rd most expensive country on earth for housing, so I suppose one can say I am really blessed to be in such a house for a much cheaper rate..... question is, WHY am I apparently called to be in this house which is above what I need..... I would have been perfectly happy in an apartment somewhere. The rent I pay here is comparable to the average rent for a small 1-bedroom apartment, but the other plus of being in this current house is I never have to contend with the 3-monthly property inspections that is the normal mode of operation through Estate Agencies....

A week later, last Saturday to be exact during my walk, my sister txt me for the first time in over two months, and said she wanted to come visit me that weekend sometimes. That I thought was rather unusual, so my Virgo tendencies towards anxieties kicked in, and was really worried about what she is up to. Perhaps a family issue? Or even something I had done!! Well, when she finally came to visit on the Sunday afternoon after my walk, it was just that she would deliver her Easter gift to me! That in itself was a surprise, my family does not exchange Easter gifts. And this is seven weeks after the fact, indeed in was on Pentecost Sunday which is calculated to be seven weeks after Easter Sunday. Then she offered me the opportunity to purchase a property together so that I would have my own place, and I'd just make payments to her until the loan is paid off. That was a surprise too, but it came a week too late, I had already signed the lease!! Like the rest of my family, my sister owns her own place. I am the black sheep, the only member of my family who is renting.... everyone else in the family owns their own homes. Indeed my sister is something of a property tycoon, she is building two homes on one piece of land, she will reside in one of them with her partner, and rent out the 2nd property, and I think she still owns an apartment nearby who is also being rented out. So she wouldn't have a problem acquiring another property..... but since I had signed a two year least literally a week ago, this is now a mute point...... there must be a purpose of being in this particular house, I just don't know what it is!!!!

I had been rearranging things in this house for the past couple of weeks. Me being a Virgo works on functionality, while Sally being a woman works on.... well.... nothing that I can understand!! haha!!! Well I have already done the kitchen area, and actually created more space in the kitchen. And then the Living Room I connected my computer to my 50in flat screen. I hardly watch any TV, I spend most of the time on my computer. So I shifted my computer gear from the Computer Room (one of the three bedrooms) into the Living Room, and now using the 50in TV as the screen. For the rare occasion that I DO watch TV I have my 15in flat screen nearby. Then I moved my modelling area into the Living Room, so I can work on my models, currently my Andromedean Mother Ship and a RC F1 Race Car, while watching my weird Star Seeds vids through YouTube on the 50in, or one of the Netflix DVD's on there through my computer. Then I moved the Hermit Crabs into what was my Computer Room. So at this time in my former Computer Room there are the Crabs and my Pleiadean Shrine.

Next..... I will be moving my bed into what is meant to be the Main Bedroom. Previously, Sally always claimed the Main Bedroom for her craft works, being the largest of the bedrooms. She had so much materials for her crafts, the larger bedroom is necessary to accommodate her many projects - most which remained unfinished due to her worsening health problems. I had long since cleaned it out and moved most of the items into my Self Storage unit, so it is near to empty. So starting perhaps this weekend, I will be moving my bed into there, and cleaning out my current bedroom. Also.... I don't know much about Feng Shui but I am told that the far left corner of the house relative to the front door deals with prosperity, this is where my bedroom currently resides, so it needs to be moved and cleaned up, and then move my Pleiadean Shrine into that room...... well that is all for now.... plans for this house is ever evolving, but this is the next stage of it.....

Here's another of my fav bands.... this band is called Reincarnatus, and the song is Love Calling..... ENJOY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment