Thursday 30 August 2012

We begin with a piece of sad news..... Uncle Bob contacted us yesterday, well Sally took the call since I was at work. His son and therefore my cousin Christopher was found deceased this past weekend, his liver and kidney just given up the ghost. We don't have any more information at this stage but will share if and when we have more information.

Now the disaster area that is the football tipping. This is the last round, and well unless something utterly extraordinary happens I am destined to suffer my first season of no prizes after first entering several years ago and always winning a prize of some sort. As for the Magpies, well we have an easy game to end the season with, playing some easy-beats team down on the lower rungs of the ladder..... who are they I wonder..... um..... I think they're called Essendon.... hehehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment