Sunday 12 August 2012

Here on one of our rare wet days of winter after a run of clear sunny days of temps up to mid 70s (25 degrees Celcius) but even with the rain it is only a few degrees cooler. It's not often here on the west coast that we get such a wet and windy winter's day!! It will probably clear up tomorrow though they say we would get a little more rain yet.

I see my beloved Magpies won and I am very glad they did even if I tipped against them. You see I tip with my analytical mind, considering the circumstances, relative team forms, the weather, players availability, the ground, what the experts are tipping, and etc. And so given an analysis of these circumstances I thought Sydney would beat us. However my emotions will always root for my beloved team, I will always want my Magpies to win even if they mess up my tipping!! My heart is always with the Magpies regardless of how impossible it seems at the time!!! As for Essendon, well I did tip correctly there, poor ole Essendon just didn't have enough Weeties!! haha!! Anyway not really sure what my tipping score is yet, still waiting for the email as the Essendon match had just finished, but I know I missed at least three so may be an ordinary week. I'm not going to win anything this year anyway so it is kinda a mute point.

This will be my first year that I didn't win any prize in the tipping but then 2012 has been a very bad year on all counts. Worse than the horror years of 1985, 1989-91 and 1994/5. Things has really gone downhill since mother's death at the beginning of 2011, that year has been the worse year of my life thus far except this year 2012 which is even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment